OT: IE w/ SP2 -- makes me laugh

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Brian, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Aug 26, 2004

  2. *** Brian escribió/wrote (Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:17:40 -0400):
    > But IE says:

    In Service Pack 3 it will probably read:

    "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted your
    computer from accessing the internet."

    And they'll remove the "Click here from options" part--users are likely to
    disable all of them and that's not good :)

    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 años)
    ++ «Sonríe, que te vamos a hacer una foto para la esquela»

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Brian

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > So far, I think SP2 IE is still a joke. The pop-up blocker is funny.
    > Then just now I created a little webpage and tried opening it with IE.
    > The page has some JavaScript which randomly inserts 1 of 16 images into
    > the page. But IE says:
    >
    > http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/temp/IEwarning.png

    LOL. This is like reducing auto accident fatalities by taking away
    everyone's automobile instead of strengthening the structures of new ones.

    Keith Bowes, Aug 27, 2004