OT: I would like to take this opportunity...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Apr 5, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OBokSV7dHHA.2128
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > To announce that I will not be leaving my current employer.

    ....you mean like Nick Saben?
    kpg, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > However, should Bill Gates wish to contact my agent

    would that be an MS agent? will it be handled thru another news froup?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Be all you could have been - join the Time Commandos!
    Neil, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> However, should Bill Gates wish to contact my agent

    > would that be an MS agent? will it be handled thru another news froup?

    Where have you been! You missed everything!!!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Apr 6, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Neil piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> However, should Bill Gates wish to contact my agent

    >> would that be an MS agent? will it be handled thru another news froup?
    >>

    > Where have you been! You missed everything!!!

    Huh? What? Something happened?
    Frisbee®, Apr 6, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> Neil piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> would that be an MS agent? will it be handled thru another news froup?
    >>>

    >> Where have you been! You missed everything!!!

    > Huh? What? Something happened?

    Duh! CBIC/Doom/NicotineFits quit smoking! Jeez!

    catwalker63, Apr 6, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Where have you been! You missed everything!!!

    I am a busy boy, but I didn't miss much ($0.02 given)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
    Neil, Apr 6, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    > Duh! CBIC/Doom/NicotineFits quit smoking! Jeez!

    dude needs to suck it up. Quitting smokeing is easy, I've done it thousands
    of times {$1 to Sam Clemmens}

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Confucius say: Man who live in glass house should bathe in dark
    Neil, Apr 6, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Where have you been! You missed everything!!!

    > I am a busy boy, but I didn't miss much ($0.02 given)

    I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

    {$.02 to Mike Judge}
    Briscobar, Apr 6, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Duh! CBIC/Doom/NicotineFits quit smoking! Jeez!

    > dude needs to suck it up. Quitting smokeing is easy, I've done it
    > thousands
    > of times {$1 to Sam Clemmens}

    Hey quit talking about me when I 'm not here. Day six and I haven't killed
    anyone yet.
    CBIC, Apr 6, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    >> did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >>
    >>> Duh! CBIC/Doom/NicotineFits quit smoking! Jeez!

    >> dude needs to suck it up. Quitting smokeing is easy, I've done it
    >> thousands
    >> of times {$1 to Sam Clemmens}
    >>

    > Hey quit talking about me when I 'm not here. Day six and I haven't
    > killed anyone yet.

    Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
    you about it for years.
    kpg, Apr 6, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
    > you about it for years.

    Take that back. It's too much pressure which makes me want to smoke.
    CBIC, Apr 6, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    what exactly, do you do here

    Consultant, Apr 6, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what exactly, do you do here

    I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't
    have to! I have people skills and I'm good with dealing with people! Don't
    you understand that?! What the hell is wrong with you people!?!
    Briscobar, Apr 6, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Six! That's pretty good, if you start smoking again now I'll taunt
    >> you about it for years.
    >>

    > Take that back. It's too much pressure which makes me want to smoke.

    would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...

    (taunt, taunt)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Eating radium has strange results," Tom said brightly.
    Neil, Apr 6, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I haven't killed
    > anyone yet.

    it's early

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen & Stupidity.
    Neil, Apr 6, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...
    >
    > (taunt, taunt)

    Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!
    CBIC, Apr 9, 2007
  18. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    CBIC piffled away vaguely:

    >> would go well with a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer...
    >>
    >> (taunt, taunt)

    > Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

    Woot! Go for it!

    catwalker63, Apr 9, 2007
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#xbHeaqeHHA.284
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

    I found that after day 14 I was golden

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If we blew up the moon, would werewolves be cured?
    Neil, Apr 10, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Your taunts mean nothing old man. Day 9!!!!!!!!

    > I found that after day 14 I was golden

    Day 10 and the 800 lb gorilla is feeling like a cute little chimpanzee. I
    can beat this!!!!!ONE111
    CBIC, Apr 10, 2007