OT: I Weep For Humanity

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Jan 16, 2006.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., Jan 16, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > >This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
    >>
    >>http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041&page=1&pp=20

    > Clearly they lost time travelers simply trying to get back to the mid
    > 80's.

    I'm of Italian descent and originally from the Bronx, so I have a great deal
    of experience with these types. Much like Steve Irwin, I've lived in their
    natural habitat, making it easier to observe them.. 20 years ago it was
    Seruchi, Sergio Valenti and IROC-Zs (along with mass quantities of cocaine).

    They make me ashamed of my heritage (forget Italian, I'm talking HUMAN). [1]

    I wouldn't need to be able to fight to defeat them. The throwing of one
    well-aimed lit match at that mass of hair gel would have the same effect as
    napalm.

    If they were in the south, they would be sporting mullets.

    > "I can benchpress 350. What can you do?"

    < "Spell my name."

    [1] Although the morons in this thread are Albanian, the Guidoness runs
    strong in many of them as well.
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Jan 17, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >They make me ashamed of my heritage (forget Italian, I'm talking HUMAN)

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:

    > This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
    >
    > http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041&page=1&pp=20

    Kinda reminds one of that monkey/Shakespeare thing.

    The monkeys have begun typing. Gonna take a while to get to the Deathless
    Prose part at this rate.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 17, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <> say in news:ujSNVW4GGHA.3904
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> "I can benchpress 350. What can you do?"

    > < "Spell my name."

    I like that...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A girlfriend a day soon costs $1,000 a month alimony.
    Neil, Jan 17, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 18, 2006