OT: I think I've found...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2005.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, May 26, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  4. Re: I think I've found...

    Briscobar wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
    >> their picture in a timely manner.
    >>
    >> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569

    > Is it human?

    I'm guessing that it used to be, until it got a welcome from some people who
    don't like it very much.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 26, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 26, 2005
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil, May 26, 2005
  8. Show that to your kids before prom night...
    See kids, this is what happens if you don't go directly to the afterprom.
    That looks like a grown up Chucky...but uglier.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, May 26, 2005
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns9662A0D6FF994neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
    >> their picture in a timely manner.
    >>
    >> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569
    >>

    > Is that a mask? That can't be a real head.

    Ever see that supposed alien autopsy video from Roswell? This pic looks like
    that alien, but with hair. I think the Sci-Fi channel wants its stock
    footage back.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  10. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >>
    >>> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
    >>> their picture in a timely manner.
    >>>
    >>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569
    >>>

    >> Is that a mask? That can't be a real head.

    > Snopes isn't even sure...
    >
    > http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

    I can't even look at that picture without dry heaving. Real, fake, whatever.
    That picture is extremely disturbing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: I think I've found...

    "That's nasty, Wyatt."

    "That's Chet, Gary."

    Microcephalic "Science!" Bob

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: I think I've found...

    > "That's Chet, Gary."

    Ok, you die. She walks out of here with a severe limp.

    ..

    Jtyc, May 27, 2005
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, May 27, 2005
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: I think I've found...

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant expostulated for all the
    world to hear;

    > i think that dude used to work here

    Suddenly the "poop in the hallway" thing becomes clearer.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, May 27, 2005