    bit. Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    pop/rap scene. Grow up you damn jerks.
    Davey Moore, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Davey Moore

    Consultant Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    kris kross will make you jump!

    Consultant, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Davey Moore

    Jay Guest

    "Davey Moore" <> wrote in

    > all of you are stuck in your damn
    > pop/rap scene. Grow up you damn jerks.

    Not so, there are a few that listen to bluegrass (Alot of geeks where i
    live listen to bluegras). Listen to Doc Watson play acoustic guitar and
    then show me someone in rock that is as fast or as clean whith the same
    tone that Doc can produce. Plus I play bluegrass guitar and it has helped
    me play about anystyle of music out there, except rap and i don't consider
    that music anyway.

    Jay
    Jay, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Davey Moore

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > kris kross will make you jump!

    Throw the Jew down the well
    So my country can be free!
    Grab him by the horns
    And we'll have a big party!
    </Ali G>

    Anti-semitism aside, this was a funny-ass bit.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Davey Moore

    Doom Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    "Davey Moore" <> wrote in message

    Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    > good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    > pop/rap scene.

    VH is OK but Motley Crue Rules!!!!!!!
    Doom, Aug 2, 2004
  6. Davey Moore

    kpg Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    #

    > "Davey Moore" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    > > good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    > > pop/rap scene.

    > VH is OK but Motley Crue Rules!!!!!!!

    All right ya bunch of long-haired maggot-infested dopers...get back to work.

    kp "is something burning?" g
    kpg, Aug 2, 2004
  7. Davey Moore

    billyw Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    i saw crue support VH in '84..
    crue were crap..

    billyw, Aug 2, 2004
  8. Davey Moore

    Doom Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i saw crue support VH in '84..
    > crue were crap..

    That's because in '84 they were on drugs so bad I'm surprised they could
    find the stage.
    Doom, Aug 2, 2004
  9. Davey Moore

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Davey Moore" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    >> good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    >> pop/rap scene.

    > VH is OK but Motley Crue Rules!!!!!!!

    Boy, your head is not screwed on right. Van Halen kicks Motley Crue's
    ass!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"
    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2004
  10. Davey Moore

    billyw Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    saw them again on doc feelgood tour and i must admit i was impressed.
    2 thumbs way, way up to nasty habits

    billyw, Aug 2, 2004
  11. Davey Moore

    Doom Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > saw them again on doc feelgood tour and i must admit i was impressed.
    > 2 thumbs way, way up to nasty habits

    You shoulda seen the "Girls" tour then. They were outstanding. I can't
    believe one of them hot chicks married ugly old Mick.
    Doom, Aug 2, 2004
  12. Davey Moore

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    On Aug 2, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > "Davey Moore" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    >> good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    >> pop/rap scene.

    > VH is OK but Motley Crue Rules!!!!!!!

    Iron Maiden, Dude!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Tech "Metal Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 2, 2004
  13. Davey Moore

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    On Aug 2, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Boy, your head is not screwed on right. Van Halen kicks Motley Crue's
    > ass!

    Which one, Van Halen or Van Haggar?

    --
    Tech "Ambivalent Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 2, 2004
  14. Davey Moore

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > On Aug 2, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >

    >> "Davey Moore" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Its too bad that you guys suck and cannot appreciate
    >>> good rock n roll, all of you are stuck in your damn
    >>> pop/rap scene.

    >> VH is OK but Motley Crue Rules!!!!!!!

    > Iron Maiden, Dude!!!!!!!!!!

    Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Judas Priest, and Venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2004
  15. Davey Moore

    > On Aug 2, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:
    >
    >> Boy, your head is not screwed on right. Van Halen kicks Motley Crue's
    >> ass!

    > Which one, Van Halen or Van Haggar?

    Either one, but I'm rather fond of the original line-up. No one could
    jump like David Lee Roth! They sorta mellowed a bit with Sammy fronting,
    which was odd given his style before he joined the band.

    catwalker63, Aug 2, 2004
  16. Davey Moore

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    On Aug 2, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Judas Priest, and Venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OK, ya had me there until that last one.

    --
    Tech "Classic Metal Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 2, 2004
  17. Davey Moore

    > On Aug 2, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:
    >
    >> Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Judas Priest, and
    >> Venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > OK, ya had me there until that last one.

    Of course for pure atmosphere you can't beat Led Zepelin or Pink Floyd.

    catwalker63, Aug 3, 2004
  18. Davey Moore

    billyw Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    things i guess u'll do when under the influence

    billyw, Aug 3, 2004
  19. Davey Moore

    billyw Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    yuck hated maiden..
    saw them on killer tour and number of the beast.. and another one, with paul
    di anno singing.. boring..

    billyw, Aug 3, 2004
  20. Davey Moore

    billyw Guest

    Re: I saw Van Halen Last Night

    why would anyone like any of those bands above the age of 23
    (sabs apart) they are cartoon bands.. like kiss

    billyw, Aug 3, 2004