OT: I reinvented the InterNeil

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 10, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/

    Serving Suggestion #1:

    When the interNeil browser is waiting there should be a maple
    leaf in the corner spinning around.

    In 3D. Or 4D.

    Or it could be a maple meaf spinning around Neil's head.

    Or Neil's head spinning around a maple leaf.

    Or Neil coughing up maple leaves.
    kpg, Jan 10, 2006

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Or Neil coughing up William Shatner.

    ifypfu

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 10, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like
    >
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/

    > Serving Suggestion #1:
    >
    > When the interNeil browser is waiting there should be a maple
    > leaf in the corner spinning around.
    >
    > In 3D. Or 4D.
    >
    > Or it could be a maple meaf spinning around Neil's head.
    >
    > Or Neil's head spinning around a maple leaf.
    >
    > Or Neil coughing up maple leaves.

    Only if the maple leaf and/or Neil looks like Kenny Rogers.
    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > In 3D. Or 4D.

    ooo, I want it in 4D so I can have it done in the past and future...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Include this in your CONFIG.SYS file: BUGS=OFF
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer 50/50

    dish ish makin me dishy.

    <fx=Austin Powers>
    oh no, I've gone cross eyed
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Nudge, nudge, ;-), ;-), say no more!
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>Or Neil coughing up William Shatner.

    > ifypfu
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I believe that's refered to as vomit....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "Why don't we get together this afternoon?" she asked delightfully.
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Only if the maple leaf and/or Neil looks like Kenny Rogers.

    It would have to be the leaf...I've shaved and don't have a mullet

    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  9. Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > Website Upgraded
    > Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer 50/50
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/

    Dear Cur;

    Please immelialy desist from any further use of the "InterNeil Explorer"
    icon, vis: "N".

    The "N" logo and it's subsequent representation as an "N" icon is the
    exclusive property of Nutscrape, and is for the sole use of Nutscrape and
    its licensed susidiaries.

    Thank you for knuckling under on this matter.

    --
    Francis Dewey
    Dewey, Cheatham & Howe
    Francis Dewey, Jan 10, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Francis Dewey" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
    >
    >> Website Upgraded
    >> Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer 50/50
    >>
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/
    >>

    > Dear Cur;
    >
    > Please immelialy desist from any further use of the "InterNeil Explorer"
    > icon, vis: "N".
    >
    > The "N" logo and it's subsequent representation as an "N" icon is the
    > exclusive property of Nutscrape, and is for the sole use of Nutscrape and
    > its licensed susidiaries.
    >
    > Thank you for knuckling under on this matter.
    >
    > --
    > Francis Dewey
    > Dewey, Cheatham & Howe
    > Landsharks r Us
    > http://www.nutscrape.com/

    PotD
    Frisbee®, Jan 10, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > PotD

    2nd

    --
    The InterNeil "Not Affiliated with Nutscrape" MCNGP#30

    - Fools rush in... and get the best seats.
    Neil, Jan 10, 2006
  12. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like
    >
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/

    > Serving Suggestion #1:
    >
    > When the interNeil browser is waiting there should be a maple
    > leaf in the corner spinning around.
    >
    > In 3D. Or 4D.
    >
    > Or it could be a maple meaf spinning around Neil's head.
    >
    > Or Neil's head spinning around a maple leaf.
    >
    > Or Neil coughing up maple leaves.

    I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look like Kenny
    Rogers?
    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 10, 2006
  13. William Shatner. Gotya.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 10, 2006
  14. Please refer to the Copyright section of
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/ for your answer, cutey
    pie.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 10, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look like
    > Kenny Rogers?

    No, Neil is more like one of the men that look like Sonny Bono:

    http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/plente/?action=view&current=NeilM.jpg

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 10, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    Cutie Pie Guest

    the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > Please refer to the Copyright section of
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/ for your answer,
    > cutey pie.

    Please consider this a cease and desist letter from the legal department
    then, sweetie buns.

    Furthermore; I feel confident that I can guarantee that we, here at D C & H
    are fuller of crap than you can ever hope to be, and are quite capable of
    slinging it further, and with greater accuracy than you could ever hope
    for, honey buckets.

    --
    Francis Dewey
    Dewey, Cheatham & Howe
    Cutie Pie, Jan 10, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    > I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look like
    > Kenny Rogers?

    no.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Fact of life #15: Heads bleed, walls don't.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
    >
    >> I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look like
    >> Kenny Rogers?

    > No, Neil is more like one of the men that look like Sonny Bono:
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/plente/?

    action=view&current=NeilM.jpg

    damb you, do you know how many letters from my addoring fans that will
    bring in. It takes HOURS to sort through that crap....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Astronomy Final Exam question: Describe the universe. Give two
    examples.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > damb you, do you know how many letters from my addoring fans that will
    > bring in. It takes HOURS to sort through that crap....

    Oh, come on. There aren't that many fat guys with ponytails out there.

    Are there?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110