OT: I make the big time...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: I make the big time...

    > First I appeared in a television commercial.

    Hell hath frozen over.

    > Now I'm starring in my own Motion Picture!!!!

    Nay, hath twice frozen over.

    My father was a contestant on Bozo when he was a kid. That's my brush with
    stardom...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Re: I make the big time...

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > My father was a contestant on Bozo when he was a kid. That's my brush
    > with stardom...

    One of my cousins (born deaf) tap-danced at the Steel Pier in Atlantic City
    and was on some local (I think) television show also tap-dancing. Another
    cousin was a professional organist who turned down an offer to play on
    Lawrence Welk's orchestra. Yet another step-cousin was the manager of the
    Royal Guardsmen (Snoopy's Christmas). In a strange twist of fate, about ten
    years ago, I wrote a custom law enforcement program for a guy who was one of
    the drummers for the Royal Guardsmen. I never met my step-cousin.

    Jerry Lee Lewis once took my cowboy hat off me and danced around stage with
    it on. I was like ten at the time. Yes, Keyboard Cowboy, I had a cowboy
    hat once. Now I have a propellor-beanie. All kinds of women were looking
    at me after he put the hat back on my head. What did I know... I was ten.
    STOP LOOKING AT ME LADIES!

    --
    Fris "Goodness gracious! Great balls of fire!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: I make the big time...

    well, i just farted

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: I make the big time...

    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: I make the big time...

    > I once saw a car just like mine on a TV show that had Burt Reynolds in
    it.

    Who's Burt Reynolds?

    > My wife has the same color hair as Brittney Spears. (Well, right after

    she
    > comes home from the salon, anyway)

    Yeah, she does.

    > My first 2 initials are the same as the guy that wrote 'Lord of the

    Rings'

    You mean directed? "Wrote" implies "book". Get with the program, LotR is a
    movie trilogy.

    > I have a Basset hound that looks like the one on 'Columbo'

    True story, my cousin had a pet mole he named Penfold. Yes, a pet mole.
    Yes, Penfold.

    > Not only that, but I was in the VERY SAME ARMY as ELVIS!

    Who's Elvis? He the fat dead guy?

    It's "Friday", and I'm leaving early. You can all be thankful that my
    stupid post wasn't longer. Happy Thanksgiving. And for you guys on the
    other side of the pond - thanks for running an insanely rigid church that
    sent the Pilgrims over here to slaughter the Indians and eat lots of
    turkeys. You should do that again.

    --
    Gobble gobble. Nap.
    KB - MCNGP #26