OT: I invented the InterNeil

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 9, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >On this day in David Hasselhoff History:
    .... KIT had it's first oil change.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > I'll be programming these various web browsers in Visual Basic.

    Well, there's your problem...

    kpg, Jan 9, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I'll be programming these various web browsers in Visual Basic.
    >

    >Well, there's your problem...

    nice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > On this day in David Hasselhoff History:
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/

    *sniff*

    dude, I am truely touched.

    THIS DAY I AM BECOME THE INTERNEIL!!11!1!eleven!1!!

    "Neil deserves at least that much."

    actaully I'd like some royalties...

    --
    InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Taxation WITH representation ain't so hot, either.

    Neil, Jan 9, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > THIS DAY I AM BECOME THE INTERNEIL!!11!1!eleven!1!!

    I think we should call it the Timmy.

    kpg, Jan 9, 2006
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > I think we should call it the Timmy.

    if you are refering to the bestest of all caffinated drinks in the known
    universe, that would be "Timmies"

    --
    InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - TV is like a steak - a medium rarely well done.

    Neil, Jan 9, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185204.htm (1/9/2006
    > 10:59:29 AM) # did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >

    >> I think we should call it the Timmy.
    >>

    > if you are refering to the bestest of all caffinated drinks in the
    > known universe, that would be "Timmies"

    No, sorry.

    I was referring to a "Failly Odd Parents" episode. Quite amusing,

    I would have thought that someone aquainted with Powerpuff Girls
    and Ninja Turtles would get TAHT reference.

    I guess you don't know everything, then, do you?

    kp "I have kids, can't you tell?" g

    kpg, Jan 9, 2006
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    > "Failly Odd Parents"

    whilst I am aware of the Adventures of Timmy, Wanda and Cosmo (yes I knew
    and didn't need to google), I must have missed that episode (It usually
    airs around 4:30 here so I am still at work)

    besides, I prefer Teen Titans...1-2-3-4 GO!

    --
    InterNeil "I have kids too, can you tell' MCNGP#30

    - I renamed my Windows batch file to LOSE.BAT.

    Neil, Jan 9, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    Jtyc Guest

    > whilst I am aware of the Adventures of Timmy, Wanda and Cosmo (yes I knew
    > and didn't need to google), I must have missed that episode (It usually
    > airs around 4:30 here so I am still at work)

    I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South Park.

    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South Park.

    timmmmmy

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006
  12. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185217.htm (1/9/2006
    > 11:53:15 AM) #
    >> whilst I am aware of the Adventures of Timmy, Wanda and Cosmo (yes I
    >> knew and didn't need to google), I must have missed that episode (It
    >> usually airs around 4:30 here so I am still at work)

    > I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South Park.

    Unfortunatly I don't get to watch South Park too much (not kid freindly
    and the wife HATES it) but I catch it when I can. As such I'm sure I've
    only seen about 10% of the episodes, it that.

    kpg, Jan 9, 2006
  13. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like
    >

    >> I'll be programming these various web browsers in Visual Basic.

    > Well, there's your problem...

    To be included in tomorrows blog, but here for reference:

    As I do not have Visual C++, and as Visual C++ would raise development time,
    developing the InterNeil Explorer project in C++ would require an investment
    in capital.

    Thus, under the current circumstances, in order to accomodate YOUR
    requirements and make YOU happy, we'd have to shut down the InterNeil, which
    could have disastrous consequences for everyone. Especially poor Neil, whose
    lifelong dream, of having a lifelong dream, to dream the dream of dreaming
    the dreame'rs dream, will be dashed upon the rocks, largely on the part of
    YOUR selfishness and cruelty.

    Of course, if you'd like to see such developments occur, you might consider
    supporting the development of the InterNeil. Your donation of a legally
    licensed copy of Visual C++, reference materials, or the necessary funds to
    procure such materials, would make such great things possible, and perhaps
    lead to a better InterNeil for everyone. Otherwise, SHUT DE FHCK UP, I BOMB
    YOU PLACE.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 9, 2006
  14. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Jtyc <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185217.htm (1/9/2006
    >> 11:53:15 AM) #
    >>> whilst I am aware of the Adventures of Timmy, Wanda and Cosmo (yes I
    >>> knew and didn't need to google), I must have missed that episode (It
    >>> usually airs around 4:30 here so I am still at work)

    >> I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South Park.

    > Unfortunatly I don't get to watch South Park too much (not kid freindly
    > and the wife HATES it) but I catch it when I can. As such I'm sure I've
    > only seen about 10% of the episodes, it that.

    Buy the DVD boxed set, get a TIVO, or replace your wife with a Stepford
    model.

    OR

    Make a point with the current wife: Depriving your children of South Park is
    WRONG and abusive. Why should YOUR kids grow up NORMAL and FRIENDLY while
    the rest of the kids in the world are DYSFUNCTIONAL and EVIL?

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 9, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South Park.
    >
    >Unfortunatly I don't get to watch South Park too much (not kid freindly
    >and the wife HATES it) but I catch it when I can. As such I'm sure I've
    >only seen about 10% of the episodes, it that.

    http://new.wavlist.com/tv/086/404_timmy.wav

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >As I do not have Visual C++, and as Visual C++ would raise development time,
    >developing the InterNeil Explorer project in C++ would require an investment
    >in capital.

    well outsource the project then.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    >> I thought they were referring to the handy-crippled kid on South
    >> Park.

    > timmmmmy

    timmmmmay

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.

    Briscobar, Jan 9, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#Gcm3kUFGHA.3384
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > About the same substance as Neil's posts

    I am offended! who could possibly produce as little substance as I do? WHO
    I SAY!?!?!

    --
    InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I am Tigger of Borg: Assimilatin' is what Tiggers do best!

    Neil, Jan 9, 2006
  20. PC LOAD LETTER

    Jtyc Guest

    > I am offended! who could possibly produce as little substance as I do? WHO
    > I SAY!?!?!

    Timma...

    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2006