OT: I got to go first!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. HA! I got to go first. And I will get the last word in, too!
    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 10, 2006 at 10:38pm "PC LOAD LETTER" blathered:

    > HA! I got to go first. And I will get the last word in, too!

    No you won't.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Alarm clock: A device to wake people without small kids.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 11, 2006

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >> HA! I got to go first. And I will get the last word in, too!

    > No you won't.

    I'll bet he's set his alarm for 2359.

    Do we know anybody in Hawaii?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    > I'll bet he's set his alarm for 2359.

    I don't plan on being alive in 2359.
    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Do we know anybody in Hawaii?

    I'll go if its on teh MCNGPs tab...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - No, keep talking - I always yawn when I'm interested.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    >> I'll bet he's set his alarm for 2359.

    > I don't plan on being alive in 2359.

    Ok, I've gotta go to Office Despot to pick up some stuff anyway, mizewell
    pick up some colons while I'm there.

    Furrfu.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> Do we know anybody in Hawaii?

    > I'll go if its on teh MCNGPs tab...

    I'm closer.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185657.htm (1/11/2006
    > 11:38:35 AM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
    >

    >>> I'll bet he's set his alarm for 2359.

    >> I don't plan on being alive in 2359.

    > Ok, I've gotta go to Office Despot to pick up some stuff anyway,
    > mizewell pick up some colons while I'm there.

    semicolons are cheaper, but i usually just get extra commas and
    periods and make my own.
    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I'm closer.

    Consultants even closer and has more pull with the executive board.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT!
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > mizewell
    > pick up some colons while I'm there.

    you're becoming a proctologist?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Victoria's Secret is that she dresses like a slut.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> pick up some colons while I'm there.
    >>

    > you're becoming a proctologist?

    *sigh*

    You are so predictable.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  12. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> I'm closer.

    > Consultants even closer and has more pull with the executive board.

    Whatever.

    As long as we don't send a canuck.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  13. PC LOAD LETTER

    Consultant Guest

    funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    potential clients!

    Consultant, Jan 11, 2006
  14. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    > potential clients!

    do you need an assistant?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - "That's not art," the critic said abstractly.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Consultant:

    > funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    > potential clients!

    Well, if you get there before midnite, make that last post tonite and beat
    out mcbob!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    >> potential clients!
    >>

    > do you need an assistant?

    Once again, I'm closer!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    Consultant Guest

    september

    Consultant, Jan 11, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    > potential clients!

    How did you convince them hookers are potential clients? ;)
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 11, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >>> funny, im having my company, pay for me to go to hawaii to meet with
    >>> potential clients!
    >>>

    >> do you need an assistant?

    > Once again, I'm closer!

    ya, but I have a gubmint job, so no one will notice I've gone...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Beer gut (n): Liquid grain storage facility.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  20. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Consultant:

    > september

    So we still need someone to go today. And we better make it soon, as
    daylight is a-burnin'!

    So it is with poorly faked reluctance, that I accept the task at hand, and
    will contact the airline as soon as the funds are made available from the
    MCNGP petty cash.

    ps: will be needing a little extra for clothing, etc, as there is obviously
    no time to pack.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110