    Lord of the Rings Music
    Loopback's Radioactive Migration
    Lava Rock Meditation

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 3, 2006

  2. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] wrote:
    > Liberating Rob's Mind
    > Latvian Rock Music
    > Lousiana's Rampant Mastication
    > Librarians Ruin Media
    > Lard Roasting Maniac
    > Logic Reluctantly Maintained
    > Limitations Reduced Monitarily
    > Laminated Red Midgets
    > Luminant Reality Magic
    > Lipstick's Really Moist
    > Lloyd Reads Moldavian
    > Liberals Relinquish Metallica
    > Like, Really Mellow
    > Lungs Removed Medically
    > Living Reminders of Mediocrity
    > 'Lost' Retains Magnetism
    > Lactating Relieves Menstration
    > Lord of the Rings Music
    > Lava Rock Meditation

    Looks like we got a stalker on our hands.

    > Loopback's Radioactive Migration

    Oops ! Now you've had it ! I've heard Loopy's very enthusiastic these
    days...

    Cerebrus, Jun 3, 2006

  3. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Cerebrus assaulted us with:
    > The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] wrote:
    >> Liberating Rob's Mind
    >> Latvian Rock Music
    >> Lousiana's Rampant Mastication
    >> Librarians Ruin Media
    >> Lard Roasting Maniac
    >> Logic Reluctantly Maintained
    >> Limitations Reduced Monitarily
    >> Laminated Red Midgets
    >> Luminant Reality Magic
    >> Lipstick's Really Moist
    >> Lloyd Reads Moldavian
    >> Liberals Relinquish Metallica
    >> Like, Really Mellow
    >> Lungs Removed Medically
    >> Living Reminders of Mediocrity
    >> 'Lost' Retains Magnetism
    >> Lactating Relieves Menstration
    >> Lord of the Rings Music
    >> Lava Rock Meditation

    > Looks like we got a stalker on our hands.
    >
    >> Loopback's Radioactive Migration

    > Oops ! Now you've had it ! I've heard Loopy's very enthusiastic these
    > days...

    If one is to have a stalker, it is better to have a creative one.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 3, 2006
  4. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake LRM :

    > If one is to have a stalker, it is better to have a creative one.
    > --
    > LRM
    > MCNGP 7^2
    > www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

    So... do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk is a creative
    stalker ? Or do you think that it would be better if Obelix err... I
    mean Obelisk were more creative in his stalking ? Or do you think that
    Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would be better off stalking his creations
    ? Or do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would be better at
    creating stalks ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 3, 2006
  5. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    LoopBack Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Thus spake LRM :
    >
    >> If one is to have a stalker, it is better to have a creative one.
    >> --
    >> LRM
    >> MCNGP 7^2
    >> www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

    > So... do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk is a creative
    > stalker ? Or do you think that it would be better if Obelix err... I
    > mean Obelisk were more creative in his stalking ? Or do you think that
    > Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would be better off stalking his creations
    > ? Or do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would be better at
    > creating stalks ?

    My brain hurts now. Thanks.

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #00110100

    LoopBack, Jun 3, 2006
  6. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Cerebrus assaulted us with:
    > Thus spake LRM :
    >
    >> If one is to have a stalker, it is better to have a creative one.
    >> --
    >> LRM
    >> MCNGP 7^2
    >> www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

    > So... do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk is a creative
    > stalker ? Or do you think that it would be better if Obelix err... I
    > mean Obelisk were more creative in his stalking ? Or do you think that
    > Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would be better off stalking his
    > creations ? Or do you think that Obelix err... I mean Obelisk would
    > be better at creating stalks ?

    Obelisk is by far one of the most creative among us, no matter what he is
    doing, stalking or otherwise.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 3, 2006
  7. IT IS EXACTLY AS THE OBELISK HAS FORETOLD.

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 3, 2006
  8. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] :
    > IT IS EXACTLY AS THE OBELISK HAS FORETOLD.

    Ummm... Sorry, I missed that particular episode of Foretelling. Could
    you Fore-tell again ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 4, 2006
  9. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 3, 2006 at 4:38am "The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]" blathered:

    > <snip>

    You have *way* too much time on your hands, man.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Always try to avoid eating pre-processed hypertext.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2006
  10. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 3, 2006 at 1:00pm "LRM" blathered:

    > If one is to have a stalker, it is better to have a creative one.

    True dat.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    How come wrong numbers are never busy?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2006
  11. The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 3, 2006 at 1:50pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Obelisk is by far one of the most creative among us, no matter what he is
    > doing, stalking or otherwise.

    True dat.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2006