OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't care!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TPS Report, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. TPS Report

    TPS Report Guest

    How many people here speak italian?

    DNS service discontinued on the 5th. I know, let's wait till the last minute
    on everything, we've got all the time in the world! And when it all falls
    apart, we can blame someone else! THAT'S how we treat our friends... We
    screw around and ignore what's bothering them!

    The roaches like the new furniture, and they're happy with the lawn.

    When the dogs escape, it's time to drive like a madman. Who needs insurance
    when it's not our responsibility?

    Holy braindump, batman! Everyone in the MCNGP is a criminal!

    I believe everything I read.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    TPS Report, Oct 23, 2006

  2. TPS Report

    Cerebrus Guest

    TPS Report wrote:

    > Dunno what he said. (as usual)

    I thought all you were gonna say henceforth was "Blah" ? I, for one,
    was quite happy. Atleast, for a change, it made sense to me.

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006

  3. TPS Report

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't Blah !

    Forgot to change the subject !

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006