    dig me with dull shoes.

    Send donations to me.

    Thank you all.
    Network Guru, Oct 10, 2008

  2. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:40:16 -0400, "Network Guru" <>
    wrote:

    >Gentlemen,
    >
    >The volatile financial markets have depleted my finances and I can not
    >afford a tin of shoe polish. My shoes are not shiny and the chicks do not
    >dig me with dull shoes.

    Take advantage of the increasing number of shoe shine boys brought about
    by this recent volatile financial market. Allow them to shine your shoes
    and then run away without paying them. The newly shined shoes will be
    extra aerodynamic, allowing you to make your getaway with good haste.
    PAJ, Oct 10, 2008

  3. But be aware of the shoe shine boys that studied braindumps (such as
    actualtests.com) for their MCTS: Shoe Shining. They probably won't know how
    to actually shine your shoes.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 30, 2008