    Fris "Fish is Brain Food!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Re: I am the

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > Master Fisherman!
    >
    > Dan bit, I reeled, he fought, but in the end, I landed him.
    >
    > I think I'm going to have him mounted for my office wall.
    >
    > It was so nice of him to report in for every step of the way.
    >
    > Hats off to TechGeekPro, master fisherman supplier!

    It truly was a great catch. That one was so big, I'm not sure it will fit on
    your office wall.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: I am the

    In news:,
    Bigus Si©kus <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> simply stated:

    > It truly was a great catch. That one was so big, I'm not sure it will
    > fit on your office wall.

    Maybe he'll donate it to the MCNGP library.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Fris... you are a pro!

    When I see what you achieved, I realise how lame my attempt was. You've
    rought home the big one.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 20, 2006
  5. Re: I am the

    << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
    > In news:,
    > Bigus Si©kus <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> simply stated:
    >
    >> It truly was a great catch. That one was so big, I'm not sure it will
    >> fit on your office wall.

    > Maybe he'll donate it to the MCNGP library.

    Sure, then we can mount it over the History section.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: I am the

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Master Fisherman!

    What bait did you use? I heard you were also a master baiter.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Apr 21, 2006
  7. Re: I am the

    **Mike T.'s** the one who fcukin said it
    > "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Master Fisherman!

    > What bait did you use? I heard you were also a master baiter.

    dambit fris now I've lost my title to you? Well, can I at least be Master
    Bates?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)