OT:Humour

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by PseUDO, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. PseUDO

    PseUDO Guest

    Thought this was quite funny!.

    A Somalian arrives in Manukau City as a new immigrant to New Zealand.
    He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,

    "Thank you Mr.NewZealandman for letting me in this country!" But the
    passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani".

    The man goes on and encounters another passer-by.

    "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in New Zealand!"
    The person says "I no Kiwi. I flom Hong Kong" The new arrival walks
    further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and
    says "Thank you for the wonderful Kiwiland!"

    That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Iran, I amnot Kiwi!"

    He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously,

    "Are you a New Zealand citizen?"
    She says, "No, I from Tonga!"
    So he is puzzled, and asks her,
    "Where are all the New Zealanders?"
    The Tongan lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...

    "Probably at work."

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Sep 13, 2005

  2. PseUDO wrote:
    > Thought this was quite funny!.
    >
    > A Somalian arrives in Manukau City as a new immigrant to New Zealand.
    > He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,
    >
    > "Thank you Mr.NewZealandman for letting me in this country!" But the
    > passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani".
    >
    > The man goes on and encounters another passer-by.
    >
    > "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in New Zealand!"
    > The person says "I no Kiwi. I flom Hong Kong" The new arrival walks
    > further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and
    > says "Thank you for the wonderful Kiwiland!"
    >
    > That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Iran, I amnot Kiwi!"
    >
    > He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously,
    >
    > "Are you a New Zealand citizen?"
    > She says, "No, I from Tonga!"
    > So he is puzzled, and asks her,
    > "Where are all the New Zealanders?"
    > The Tongan lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...
    > "Probably at work."

    heh, heard that a few days ago... probably considered by the overly
    politically correct to be racist, but damn it, if we can't laugh at
    racial stereotypes, then what can we laugh at?

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 13, 2005

  3. On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:58:54 +1200, PseUDO <> wrote:

    >Thought this was quite funny!.
    >
    >A Somalian arrives in Manukau City as a new immigrant to New Zealand.
    >He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,
    >
    >"Thank you Mr.NewZealandman for letting me in this country!" But the
    >passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani".
    >
    >The man goes on and encounters another passer-by.
    >
    >"Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in New Zealand!"
    >The person says "I no Kiwi. I flom Hong Kong" The new arrival walks
    >further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and
    >says "Thank you for the wonderful Kiwiland!"
    >
    >That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Iran, I amnot Kiwi!"
    >
    >He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously,
    >
    >"Are you a New Zealand citizen?"
    >She says, "No, I from Tonga!"
    >So he is puzzled, and asks her,
    >"Where are all the New Zealanders?"
    >The Tongan lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...
    >

    >"Probably at work."

    >PseUDO

    It's actually illegal to run "New Zealand First" party advertisements,
    without listing a contact address. :)

    JM

    James McLaughlin, Sep 14, 2005
  4. James McLaughlin wrote:
    > It's actually illegal to run "New Zealand First" party advertisements,
    > without listing a contact address. :)

    heh, thats a terrible joke... what you wrote... not winny... no not
    winny at all.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 14, 2005