    Posted here since I dont think the twerps in NZ.GEN have the brain power
    to see the humour

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Do you want to have some fun with drivers on the motorway
    > www.dave.net.nz/files/rockets.jpg

    I was thinking that longer cables would be better... that way they would
    appear to swerve more, and it would make it easier to believe that they
    were real.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 10, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    Collector»NZ <> provided this moment of
    wisdom....

    >Do you want to have some fun with drivers on the motorway
    >
    >www.dave.net.nz/files/rockets.jpg
    >
    >Step 1. Tie these balloons to your car
    >Step 2. Drive like a bat out of hell
    >Step 3. Watch people freak out
    >Step 4. Tell the cops you thought they were for real
    >
    >Posted here since I dont think the twerps in NZ.GEN have the brain power
    >to see the humour

    Nice :)

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Thor Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> Do you want to have some fun with drivers on the motorway
    >> www.dave.net.nz/files/rockets.jpg

    > I was thinking that longer cables would be better... that way they would
    > appear to swerve more, and it would make it easier to believe that they
    > were real.

    You could even have someone in the back seat tearing up tinfoil and throwing
    out just to make it look more authentic :)
    Thor, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ said the following on 11/02/2005 10:50 a.m.:
    > Do you want to have some fun with drivers on the motorway
    >
    > www.dave.net.nz/files/rockets.jpg
    >
    > Step 1. Tie these balloons to your car
    > Step 2. Drive like a bat out of hell
    > Step 3. Watch people freak out
    > Step 4. Tell the cops you thought they were for real
    >
    > Posted here since I dont think the twerps in NZ.GEN have the brain power
    > to see the humour

    BTW Stolen from Dvorak Blog, he does have his odd moments

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Feb 10, 2005