    The Howard Stern radio show has been pulled of the air in every market by
    the suits at Viacom due to the actions of the FCC. Stern will probably be
    back on the air on the XM band within a few months.

    R2D2, Apr 1, 2004

  2. R2D2

    Brent Geery Guest

    On 1 Apr 2004 11:33:24 GMT, R2D2 <> wrote:

    > The Howard Stern radio show has been pulled of the air in every market by
    > the suits at Viacom due to the actions of the FCC. Stern will probably be
    > back on the air on the XM band within a few months.

    It's a joke. "Fun without the filth"? LOL.

    --
    BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

    Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org
    Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films

    Brent Geery, Apr 1, 2004

  3. R2D2

    R2D2 Guest

    R2D2 <> wrote in

    > The Howard Stern radio show has been pulled of the air in every market
    > by the suits at Viacom due to the actions of the FCC. Stern will
    > probably be back on the air on the XM band within a few months.

    Sorry for the false announcement. It was an April fool's prank.

    R2D2, Apr 1, 2004
  4. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    Thank God for small favors! The man is a 'throwback'. The son of "Lucy", the
    prehistoric ape. Good riddance!!!

    George Kerby, Apr 1, 2004
  5. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    Sorry, George. Howard was playing a joke on everyone, and it worked.

    Are you for censorship?

    "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    > Thank God for small favors! The man is a 'throwback'. The son of "Lucy",

    the
    > prehistoric ape. Good riddance!!!
    >
    > > The Howard Stern radio show has been pulled of the air in every market

    by
    > > the suits at Viacom due to the actions of the FCC. Stern will probably

    be
    > > back on the air on the XM band within a few months.

    http://www.uncensored-news.com

    <><><><><><><><>

    Bowzah, Apr 1, 2004
  6. "R2D2" <> wrote in message
    > The Howard Stern radio show has been pulled of the air in every market by
    > the suits at Viacom due to the actions of the FCC. Stern will probably be
    > back on the air on the XM band within a few months.

    Yes....I understand he and Larry Flynt are starting a children's show......

    William Graham, Apr 1, 2004
  7. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would go
    to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying to
    find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up his
    ass.

    Bowzah, Apr 2, 2004
  8. "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    > Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would go
    > to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying to
    > find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up his
    > ass.

    Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must be
    missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    on....Give me a break!.......

    William Graham, Apr 2, 2004
  9. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    > > Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would

    go
    > > to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying

    > > find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up

    his
    > > ass.

    > Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must be
    > missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    > on....Give me a break!.......

    Sorry, I misinterpreted your reply. It's that Kerby. He gets me going...

    Bowzah, Apr 2, 2004
  10. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/1/04 12:52 PM, in article 0yZac.124$,
    "Bowzah" <> wrote:

    > Sorry, George. Howard was playing a joke on everyone, and it worked.
    >
    > Are you for censorship?

    Of course not. Are you entertained by Stern? If you are, don't bother to
    reply, OK?

    George Kerby, Apr 2, 2004
  11. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/2/04 6:14 AM, in article QOcbc.129$,
    "Bowzah" <> wrote:

    > "William Graham" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    >>> Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would

    > go
    >>> to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying

    >>> find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up

    > his
    >>> ass.

    >> Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must be
    >> missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    >> on....Give me a break!.......

    > Sorry, I misinterpreted your reply. It's that Kerby. He gets me going...

    Then PAY ATTENTION!!!
    ;-)

    George Kerby, Apr 2, 2004
  12. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    > On 4/2/04 6:14 AM, in article QOcbc.129$,
    > "Bowzah" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "William Graham" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Bowzah" <> wrote in message

    would
    > > go

    > > his
    > >>
    > >> Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must

    be
    > >> missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    > >> on....Give me a break!.......

    > > Sorry, I misinterpreted your reply. It's that Kerby. He gets me going...
    > >

    > Then PAY ATTENTION!!!

    Hey, I spend all my money on camera gear and can't afford to pay attention.

    Bowzah, Apr 2, 2004
  13. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    > On 4/1/04 12:52 PM, in article 0yZac.124$,
    > "Bowzah" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Sorry, George. Howard was playing a joke on everyone, and it worked.
    > >
    > > Are you for censorship?
    > >

    > Of course not. Are you entertained by Stern? If you are, don't bother to
    > reply, OK?

    OK, good. My views on Stern are irrelevant. What bothers me is censorship,
    and this is how it always starts. Go after the "bastards," and then move on
    from there to a complete erosion of free speach. As far as Stern goes, I
    don't know of anybody who's being forced to listen. If you don't like him,
    turn him off.

    Bowzah, Apr 2, 2004
  14. "Bowzah" <> wrote in message

    > "William Graham" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    > > > Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who

    would
    > go
    > > > to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying

    > > > find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up

    > his
    > > > ass.

    > > Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must be
    > > missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    > > on....Give me a break!.......

    > Sorry, I misinterpreted your reply. It's that Kerby. He gets me going...

    That's OK.....I get that a lot. It's because I am a social liberal, but only
    an economic conservative. As soon as people find out I'm conservative, they
    think that I am a narrow minded, born again "whatever". In fact, I believe
    that every woman has the right to get an abortion, but I think that they
    should have to pay for it themselves, and not expect the taxpayers to foot
    the bill......:^)

    William Graham, Apr 3, 2004
  15. "Bowzah" <> wrote in message

    > "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    > > On 4/1/04 12:52 PM, in article

    0yZac.124$,
    > > "Bowzah" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Sorry, George. Howard was playing a joke on everyone, and it worked.
    > > >
    > > > Are you for censorship?
    > > >

    > > Of course not. Are you entertained by Stern? If you are, don't bother to
    > > reply, OK?

    > OK, good. My views on Stern are irrelevant. What bothers me is censorship,
    > and this is how it always starts. Go after the "bastards," and then move

    on
    > from there to a complete erosion of free speach. As far as Stern goes, I
    > don't know of anybody who's being forced to listen. If you don't like him,
    > turn him off.

    Hear, hear......

    William Graham, Apr 3, 2004
  16. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/2/04 7:28 PM, in article Sqobc.162033$1p.2057783@attbi_s54, "William
    Graham" <> wrote:

    > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "William Graham" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Bowzah" <> wrote in message

    > would
    >> go

    >> his
    >>>
    >>> Wha???....Did I say that I found Howard Stern objectionable? - I must be
    >>> missing something here....Do you have to politicize everything? - Come
    >>> on....Give me a break!.......

    >> Sorry, I misinterpreted your reply. It's that Kerby. He gets me going...
    >>

    > That's OK.....I get that a lot. It's because I am a social liberal, but only
    > an economic conservative. As soon as people find out I'm conservative, they
    > think that I am a narrow minded, born again "whatever". In fact, I believe
    > that every woman has the right to get an abortion, but I think that they
    > should have to pay for it themselves, and not expect the taxpayers to foot
    > the bill......:^)

    Interesting viewpoint! I do not believe in abortion (although I have been a
    party to one-which I will regret for the rest of my life), I think that the
    patients should pay for them as well. Thanks for your honesty, William.

    George Kerby, Apr 3, 2004
  17. R2D2

    Mark M Guest

    "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    > Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would go
    > to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying to
    > find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up his
    > ass.

    Politicize all you like, but Stern isn't worth the piece of crap he flies to
    daily.
    The FCC shouldn't HAVE to do anything. In a better world, this guy would be
    run out of town on a rail by people who are sick of his low-life antics.
    Unfortunately, enough of the world we live in gravitates toward his brand of
    puke to keep him afloat in it. He may be rich, but he's riding the sewers
    to the bank and would do the world a favor by retiring.

    Mark M, Apr 3, 2004
  18. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/2/04 7:36 PM, in article zyobc.162079$1p.2057406@attbi_s54, "William
    Graham" <> wrote:

    > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    >>> On 4/1/04 12:52 PM, in article

    > 0yZac.124$,

    >>> Of course not. Are you entertained by Stern? If you are, don't bother to
    >>> reply, OK?

    >> OK, good. My views on Stern are irrelevant. What bothers me is censorship,
    >> and this is how it always starts. Go after the "bastards," and then move

    > on
    >> from there to a complete erosion of free speach. As far as Stern goes, I
    >> don't know of anybody who's being forced to listen. If you don't like him,
    >> turn him off.
    >>

    > Hear, hear......

    NO I DON'T want to hear him!!!
    LOL!

    Seriously, he is despicable, but I support his right to do and say what he
    does. The FCC is over-reacting because of the 'boob' Bowl.

    George Kerby, Apr 3, 2004
  19. R2D2

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/3/04 3:25 AM, in article hqvbc.7778$zh.6906@fed1read07, "Mark M"
    <> wrote:

    > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    >> Some of us find Stern far less objectionable than a president who would go
    >> to war over some mythical weapons, spend many lives and dollars trying to
    >> find them, and then joke about it when it turns out he had his head up his
    >> ass.

    > Politicize all you like, but Stern isn't worth the piece of crap he flies to
    > daily.
    > The FCC shouldn't HAVE to do anything. In a better world, this guy would be
    > run out of town on a rail by people who are sick of his low-life antics.
    > Unfortunately, enough of the world we live in gravitates toward his brand of
    > puke to keep him afloat in it. He may be rich, but he's riding the sewers
    > to the bank and would do the world a favor by retiring.

    Bravo!!! Well said.

    George Kerby, Apr 3, 2004
  20. R2D2

    Bowzah Guest

    > On 4/2/04 7:36 PM, in article zyobc.162079$1p.2057406@attbi_s54, "William
    > Graham" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "Bowzah" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "George Kerby" <> wrote in message

    > > 0yZac.124$,

    > >> OK, good. My views on Stern are irrelevant. What bothers me is

    censorship,
    > >> and this is how it always starts. Go after the "bastards," and then

    move
    > > on
    > >> from there to a complete erosion of free speach. As far as Stern goes,

    > >> don't know of anybody who's being forced to listen. If you don't like

    him,
    > >> turn him off.
    > >>

    > > Hear, hear......
    > >

    > NO I DON'T want to hear him!!!
    > LOL!
    >
    > Seriously, he is despicable, but I support his right to do and say what he
    > does. The FCC is over-reacting because of the 'boob' Bowl.

    Heh, heh... "Nipplegate." BTW, did you hear what Stern did that got him in
    trouble (the latest one)? He played an interview that contained sexually
    explicit material. The FCC pounced. He then revealed the source of his
    material: a two day old Oprah show, when she interviewed a sex therapist.
    Now it gets funny. Do you think the head of the FCC, Colin (thanks dad)
    Powell JR is going to sue Oprah as well as Stern? Never happen. But Stern
    has them by the balls, and can prove absolute bias against his show, since
    the Oprah show went untouched, while they sue him for the exact same
    material. It's beautiful.

    Bowzah, Apr 3, 2004