    the connections in the back that say input and output are for both the dvd
    and vcr. how can I run something between the two? do I need to use a
    different vcr and hook it up to the dvd recorder? thanks for any help!

    MauiJNP, Jan 7, 2005

  2. MauiJNP

    ShadowRaptor Guest

    "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am trying to backup some of the vhs tapes onto dvds. they are

    copyrighted
    > so I bought an enhancer. It is a godvd one and looks like it should do

    the
    > trick. I am not sure how to hook it up because I have a dvd/vcr combo and
    > the connections in the back that say input and output are for both the dvd
    > and vcr. how can I run something between the two? do I need to use a
    > different vcr and hook it up to the dvd recorder? thanks for any help!

    Yes, you will need to use a separate VCR if the connections between the VCR
    and DVD recorder are internal in your machine and cannot be accessed. The
    enhancer should come with a connection diagram to help you out with the
    cabeling. The one I used to use included simple VIDEO IN and VIDEO OUT
    connectors - just inserted it in the video connection between the VCR and
    DVD Recorder and voila - no more Macro shit..

    Good luck!

    Rob
    Canada

    ShadowRaptor, Jan 7, 2005

  3. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    >> I am trying to backup some of the vhs tapes onto dvds. they are

    > copyrighted
    >> so I bought an enhancer. It is a godvd one and looks like it should do

    > the
    >> trick. I am not sure how to hook it up because I have a dvd/vcr combo
    >> and
    >> the connections in the back that say input and output are for both the
    >> dvd
    >> and vcr. how can I run something between the two? do I need to use a
    >> different vcr and hook it up to the dvd recorder? thanks for any help!

    > Yes, you will need to use a separate VCR if the connections between the
    > VCR
    > and DVD recorder are internal in your machine and cannot be accessed. The
    > enhancer should come with a connection diagram to help you out with the
    > cabeling. The one I used to use included simple VIDEO IN and VIDEO OUT
    > connectors - just inserted it in the video connection between the VCR and
    > DVD Recorder and voila - no more Macro shit..
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Rob
    > Canada

    thanks, I'll have to try my separate vcr. the setup looks simple but I'll
    let you know if I have problems. thanks

    MauiJNP, Jan 7, 2005