    However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
    cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
    consumer grade iron.
    Network Guru, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    absolutely

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render

    advice

    Consultant, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render
    advice
    > in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade

    spit
    > shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
    > However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
    > cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
    > consumer grade iron.

    I just throw my clothes in the dryer, turn it on for 10 minutes, and
    presto! - no wrinkles.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render

    advice
    > in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade spit
    > shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
    > However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
    > cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
    > consumer grade iron.

    Just as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap paper
    MCSE.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 9, 2003
  5. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    if anyone turned up at an interview not wearing flip flops i certainly
    wouldn't hire them

    billyw, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > if anyone turned up at an interview not wearing flip flops i certainly
    > wouldn't hire them

    How bout some Jesus sandels? I hate having that thing between my toes.
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    ok.. you got me on that technicality..
    but only if the wearer has brown socks with the jesus boots

    very classy

    billyw, Dec 9, 2003
  8. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > ok.. you got me on that technicality..
    > but only if the wearer has brown socks with the jesus boots

    Oh I'm all over that look. Sometimes, I'll even wear the sock
    suspenders.... only when I have shorts on though.
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003
  9. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > How bout some Jesus sandels? I hate having that thing between my toes.

    Cheese?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 10, 2003
  10. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    > Cheese?

    Fumunda cheese
    Jtyc, Dec 10, 2003
  11. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    Re: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

    your hired..

    billyw, Dec 10, 2003