OT: how to beat death and taxes [short form]

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. 1. Don't die.
    2. Don't make money.
    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 28, 2005

  2. /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

    Ogre Guest

    /* Microcephalic "Simpson" Bob */ wrote:
    > 1. Don't die.
    > 2. Don't make money.

    I aggree with #1 but how about "I forgot" on the tax part.

    A couple $ to Steve Martin

    You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a
    millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You say.. "Steve.. how can I be a
    millionaire.. and never pay taxes?" First.. get a million dollars. Now..
    you say, "Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door
    and says, 'You.. have never paid taxes'?" Two simple words. Two simple
    words in the English language: "I forgot!" How many times do we let
    ourselves get into terrible situations because we don't say "I forgot"?
    Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, "I
    forgot armed robbery was illegal." Let's suppose he says back to you,
    "You have committed a foul crime. you have stolen hundreds and thousands
    of dollars from people at random, and you say, 'I forgot'?" Two simple
    words: Excuuuuuse me!!"
    Ogre, Sep 28, 2005