  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    How many more posts to hit 15k?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > How many more posts to hit 15k?

    14 left

    - Behind every great computer lies... a mess of wires!

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> How many more posts to hit 15k?
    >>

    > 14 left

    Are you done then?

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> How many more posts to hit 15k?
    >>>

    >> 14 left
    >>

    > Are you done then?

    now I am. And we aer over a combined 500 for the month. 500 down, 1700 to
    go (and most of that was in 2 days)

    - Middle age: When your age starts to show at your middle.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> 14 left
    >>>

    >> Are you done then?
    >>

    > now I am. And we aer over a combined 500 for the month. 500 down, 1700 to
    > go (and most of that was in 2 days)

    If you come back a few more times I'll be in the top 10 which would knock
    Fris out.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Are you done then?
    >>>

    >> now I am. And we aer over a combined 500 for the month. 500 down,
    >> 1700 to go (and most of that was in 2 days)
    >>

    > If you come back a few more times I'll be in the top 10 which would
    > knock Fris out.

    he'll be p!ssed

    - Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> now I am. And we aer over a combined 500 for the month. 500 down,
    >>> 1700 to go (and most of that was in 2 days)
    >>>

    >> If you come back a few more times I'll be in the top 10 which would
    >> knock Fris out.
    >>

    > he'll be p!ssed

    consider it a lesson. Never leave the froup unattended.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > consider it a lesson. Never leave the froup unattended.

    and you can't manage what you can't measure...wait, they can measure by
    looking at teh google page...and then run away...

    - Blessed is the end-user who expects nothing, for he shall not be
    dissapointed.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> consider it a lesson. Never leave the froup unattended.
    >>

    > and you can't manage what you can't measure...wait, they can measure by
    > looking at teh google page...and then run away...

    I would run if I stumbles across this car wreck we've created.

    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007