  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    How many unread posts were there when you opened your newsreader?
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 9, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> How many unread posts were there when you opened your newsreader?

    > 272... lol...

    I thought it would be around that number. Nice.
    CBIC, Jul 9, 2007
  4. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    > in
    > message news:...
    >
    > > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> How many unread posts were there when you opened your newsreader?

    > > 272... lol...
    > >

    > I thought it would be around that number. Nice.

    Slow day?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 9, 2007
  5. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:OlP3#unwHHA.3684
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Slow day?

    don't start or by tomorrow, you will think that 272 WILL be a slow day

    - If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.
    Neil, Jul 9, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > How many unread posts were there when you opened your newsreader?

    34...

    - Rome was not built in a day, probably because IBM was in on the job.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  7. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    > <> say in news:OlP3#unwHHA.3684
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > Slow day?
    > >

    > don't start or by tomorrow, you will think that 272 WILL be a slow day
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple
    >

    > - If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.

    Don't force me to use my newly discovered delete key.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 10, 2007
  8. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:OlP3%...
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    >> in
    >> message news:...
    >>
    >> > "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> > 272... lol...
    >> >

    >> I thought it would be around that number. Nice.

    > Slow day?

    Just trying to rally the troops
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    > <> say in news:OlP3#unwHHA.3684
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Slow day?
    >>

    > don't start or by tomorrow, you will think that 272 WILL be a slow day

    What? I only had 46 this morning. I was dreading opening OE for fear you
    would have posted 500 last night.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    >> did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    >> <> say in news:OlP3#unwHHA.3684
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >> > Slow day?
    >> >

    >> don't start or by tomorrow, you will think that 272 WILL be a slow day
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple
    >>

    >> - If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.

    > Don't force me to use my newly discovered delete key.

    I would if I were you. It's all drivel.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> How many unread posts were there when you opened your newsreader?
    >>

    > 34...

    The answer is 42.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:eEv9agpwHHA.4184
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Don't force me to use my newly discovered delete key.

    could you also discover teh ability to snip? I know we've been excessive in
    the "non-snippage" in another thread, but that was to prove a point. I
    promise to snip in this thread, but not spell correctly

    - War doesn't determine who's right, but who's left.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > It's all drivel.

    quantity...

    - THIS is not a clear & present danger? I must read the rule book again.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  14. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > What? I only had 46 this morning. I was dreading opening OE for fear you
    > would have posted 500 last night.

    I really didn't feel like responding to my own posts

    - ACK and you shall receive.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  15. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#8SrsBvwHHA.600
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Just trying to rally the troops

    hard to rally what's not there

    - ACK and you shall receive.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  16. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > The answer is 42.

    then you asked the wrong question

    - ACK and you shall receive.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  17. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> What? I only had 46 this morning. I was dreading opening OE for fear you
    >> would have posted 500 last night.
    >>

    > I really didn't feel like responding to my own posts

    It wouldn't be the first time. Remember the 1500 poast dare?
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  18. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> It's all drivel.

    > quantity...

    agreed
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  19. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> The answer is 42.

    > then you asked the wrong question

    you are correct.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  20. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    > <> say in news:eEv9agpwHHA.4184
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Don't force me to use my newly discovered delete key.

    > could you also discover teh ability to snip? I know we've been excessive
    > in
    > the "non-snippage" in another thread, but that was to prove a point. I
    > promise to snip in this thread, but not spell correctly

    I don't have time to snip. Besides, no one will read this anyway. Well,
    besides you.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007