    How do I know?

    Do I trust my intuition?

    :(

    Blot, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Blot

    JaR Guest

    Blot wrote:

    > So I took this chick to the Rush concert the other night
    > and I really want to know if she likes me.
    >
    > How do you tell?
    >
    > How do I know?
    >
    > Do I trust my intuition?
    >
    > :(

    Did she bring you breakfast in bed this morning? That's a good way to tell.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Blot

    Consultant Guest

    Re: How do you tell if a woman likes you?

    if she is conscious and she doesnt pull away as your pushing her head into
    your lap, she may like you

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Blot

    Sandworm Guest

    "Blot" <> wrote in news:24b0b01c45f9a
    $1c8447d0$:

    > So I took this chick to the Rush concert the other night
    > and I really want to know if she likes me.
    >
    > How do you tell?
    >
    > How do I know?
    >
    > Do I trust my intuition?

    :mad:

    Well according to some of these women in florida, if you slap her around
    and she come's back she's yours forever. Never understood those women
    but hey I don't date em anyway.

    Go with your instincts dude, you got a 50% chance of being right and if
    your not no loss there's another one down the road somewhere.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Blot

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 01 Jul 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Blot wrote:
    >
    >> So I took this chick to the Rush concert the other night
    >> and I really want to know if she likes me.
    >>
    >> How do you tell?
    >>
    >> How do I know?
    >>
    >> Do I trust my intuition?
    >>
    >> :(

    > Did she bring you breakfast in bed this morning? That's a good way to

    tell.

    > JaR

    I guess my wife must hate me.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Blot

    Worm Guest

    Re: How do you tell if a woman likes you?

    Did you wear yer lapel pin? How was yer hair? OK? Like Saddam's?

    Worm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Blot

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > I guess my wife must hate me.

    mine too...

    but she has never admitted to liking me so...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Blot

    Neil Guest

    "Blot" <> wrote in news:24b0b01c45f9a
    $1c8447d0$:

    > So I took this chick to the Rush concert the other night
    > and I really want to know if she likes me.
    >
    > How do you tell?
    >
    > How do I know?
    >
    > Do I trust my intuition?

    :mad:

    if you haev to ask...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Blot

    billyw Guest

    Re: How do you tell if a woman likes you?

    to hell with the burd.. what was rush like

    billyw, Jul 2, 2004