    @ Guest

    Spell wedeneseday?

    @

    @, Mar 15, 2006

  2. @

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of @:

    > Spell wedeneseday?

    Wed.

    HTH, HAD, WTF.

    rgs.

    Bye.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    Remove hat to reply
    There's no sense being exact about something if you don't even know what
    you're talking about. ~John von Neumann

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006

  3. @

    @ Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of @:
    >
    >> Spell wedeneseday?

    > Wed.
    >
    > HTH, HAD, WTF.
    >
    > rgs.
    >
    > Bye.

    thx.

    1138

    @, Mar 16, 2006
  4. @

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 15, 2006 at 6:58pm "@" blathered:

    > Spell wedeneseday?
    >
    > @

    I dotn konw, mi spool chocker dno't cehck sujbect ttiles.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Sex is my religion, Let us pray.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 16, 2006
  5. @

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: How do I...

    "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Spell wedeneseday?

    Mittwoch.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 16, 2006
  6. @

    Lasher Guest

    "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in news:#FT6fxISGHA.5908
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Spell wedeneseday?
    >
    > @

    Edenesdeway. Pig Latin so to be converting the sekrit words.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 16, 2006