    it.
    Jeesh, I'm part of the hype now, what is it with these guys?
    53
    Thor, May 6, 2007

  2. Thor wrote:
    > Have you tried it?
    > Will it change the world of TV?
    > How is the quality? (it kinda stinks here, but that's gonna change, I
    > suspect)
    > I haven't heard much about it before it just started to explode
    > everywhere (kinda) a week ago, and I suspect a month from now everybody
    > will talk about it.
    > Jeesh, I'm part of the hype now, what is it with these guys?
    > 53

    Not sure... I tried to use it a while back and thought it was okay -- I
    didn't really get it. Now, I have a new version and they tell me I have
    invites. Great if anyone wants them :)

    --
    Jonathan Roberts
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

    Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
    Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
    Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6
    Jonathan Roberts, May 11, 2007

  3. I'd like to try it out if you have an invite.

    Death from Above
    technologywonk at gmail dot com

    Death from Above, May 11, 2007
  4. Thor

    supasnail Guest

    On 11 May, 07:02, Jonathan Roberts <> wrote:
    > Thor wrote:
    > > Have you tried it?
    > > Will it change the world of TV?
    > > How is the quality? (it kinda stinks here, but that's gonna change, I
    > > suspect)
    > > I haven't heard much about it before it just started to explode
    > > everywhere (kinda) a week ago, and I suspect a month from now everybody
    > > will talk about it.
    > > Jeesh, I'm part of the hype now, what is it with these guys?
    > > 53

    > Not sure... I tried to use it a while back and thought it was okay -- I
    > didn't really get it. Now, I have a new version and they tell me I have
    > invites. Great if anyone wants them :)
    >
    > --
    > Jonathan Roberts
    > MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP
    >
    > Information on MS VHD Images:http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
    > Great MSBlog:http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
    > Feedback on 70-431 Exam:http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

    Joost looks like it might be good - eventually. I'd love to try it out
    too if you could send an invite.

    Supa
    supasnail, May 15, 2007