    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 15, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    Kat Guest

    Oooooh, blushing LnkWizard!

    Have fun ;)

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

    Kat, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Re: Honeymoon

    LnkWizard wrote:
    > Well folks, I will be gone until the 20th so don't fill up the
    > newsgroup with too
    > many posts. I'm getting hitched tomorrow at 7:00 pm CDT. Y'all have
    > a good weekend.
    >
    > BTW, the honeymoon will be in Eureka Springs, AR.

    Congrats... I think.

    --
    Fris "Only time will tell" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 15, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:OlfGwUyIEHA.3224
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Well folks, I will be gone until the 20th so don't fill up the newsgroup
    > with too
    > many posts. I'm getting hitched tomorrow at 7:00 pm CDT. Y'all have
    > a good weekend.
    >
    > BTW, the honeymoon will be in Eureka Springs, AR.

    Congrats Link!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Re: Honeymoon

    Congrats!!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Apr 15, 2004
  6. LnkWizard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message
    > Well folks, I will be gone until the 20th so don't fill up the newsgroup
    > with too
    > many posts. I'm getting hitched tomorrow at 7:00 pm CDT. Y'all have
    > a good weekend.

    Congratulations!

    > BTW, the honeymoon will be in Eureka Springs, AR.

    There's not much to do there. Guess you'll have to spend the week nailing
    your bride. ;) Enjoy!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  7. LnkWizard

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:OlfGwUyIEHA.3224
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Well folks, I will be gone until the 20th so don't fill up the newsgroup
    > with too
    > many posts. I'm getting hitched tomorrow at 7:00 pm CDT. Y'all have
    > a good weekend.
    >
    > BTW, the honeymoon will be in Eureka Springs, AR.

    congrats. it's all downhill from here.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  8. LnkWizard

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    Congratulations!

    --
    Bob Holmes

    Bob Holmes, Apr 15, 2004
  9. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    LnkWizard opined, On 4/15/04 1:06 PM:

    > Well folks, I will be gone until the 20th so don't fill up the newsgroup
    > with too
    > many posts. I'm getting hitched tomorrow at 7:00 pm CDT. Y'all have
    > a good weekend.
    >
    > BTW, the honeymoon will be in Eureka Springs, AR.

    Ummm, congrats?

    Will hoist one for you & Mrs. Wizard tomorrow at Beer - Thirty!

    JaR
    Or2 Thug

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  10. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  11. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uZZNLYyIEHA.1140
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Fris "Only time will tell" bee©

    You’re leaving now
    It’s in your eyes
    There’s no disguising it
    It really comes as no surprise
    To find that you planned it all along

    I see it now
    Becomes so clear
    Your insincerity
    And me all starrey-eyed
    To think that I would have know by now

    {chorus}
    Now, sure as the sun will cross the sky
    This lie is over
    Lost, like the tears that used to tide me over

    {only time will tell}
    One thing is sure
    That time will tell
    {only time will tell}
    If you were wrong
    The brightest ring around the moon
    Will darken when I die

    oops I was supposed to do this in a few years...

    Seriously, congrats again...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  12. LnkWizard

    Tim Kettring Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    Congrats , I hope it lasts .

    Tim Kettring, Apr 15, 2004
  13. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    > Congrats , I hope it lasts .

    Thanks everyone, I'll "see" all y'all when I get back
    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 15, 2004
  14. LnkWizard

    Brat Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    congrats Lnk... ummm AR is Arkansa right? what in GOD'S NAME would make you
    chose there? lol... hell what do I know... treat her good ok?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 15, 2004
  15. LnkWizard

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Honeymoon

    Congrats... So the Saga Begins... :)

    Dragon, Apr 16, 2004
  16. Man or Woman?

    Are you marrying a Man or Wo-man?
    Is this a gay marriage?
    What's the brides name? LnkLizard?
    When can we expect the little baby LnkLizards?
    What will you name them?
    LnkLizards 1,2 etc.?
    How about E-Pox 1,2 etc.?
    Just what the world needs, more mcngp bacterium!
    (Gee daddy(s), is this what you do for a living?)

    For the marriage, wait until Brats' Grnadmas' wake, what
    would be the difference?
    If not, stay away from the rice (lice) tossing, might be
    a virus attachment coming atcha in deja vu!

    For the honeymoon, bring plenty of E-Pox.

    Take your time and see ya in the next dimension (same as
    the old one).

    As the mighty eddierox would say,
    Good Bye Good Luck Good Riddance!

    Bill Gates

    -------------------

    CHALK DIRECTIVE, Apr 16, 2004
  17. LnkWizard

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Man or Woman?

    "CHALK DIRECTIVE" <> wrote in

    > As the mighty eddierox would say,
    > Good Bye Good Luck Good Riddance!

    troll go away.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 16, 2004
  18. Re: Man or Woman?

    >As the mighty eddierox would say,

    'Would you like any fries with your burger, sir?'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 16, 2004
  19. It's not too late!!!

    Well, good luck anyway....

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 16, 2004
  20. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Man or Woman?

    drugs are bad