    Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Mar 17, 2006

  2. LnkWizard

    kpg Guest

    As LnkWizard once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    That's my middle name.

    LRM - Are you wearing green? *pinch*
    kpg, Mar 17, 2006

  3. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Holiday sort of

    happy 2 days after the day tgp misspelled!

    Consultant, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Re: Holiday sort of

    << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
    > happy 2 days after the day tgp misspelled!

    LMFAO....this sure is a sick community!!! I love it!!!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Boss: You don't sound sick.
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  5. LnkWizard

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    >
    >That's my middle name.

    I'll be downing a few guinness's tonight. Not to keen on the stuff
    myself, but heck, what the h*ll.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 17, 2006
  6. LnkWizard

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I'll be downing a few guinness's tonight. Not to keen on the stuff
    > myself, but heck, what the h*ll.

    Green Beer.
    kpg, Mar 17, 2006
  7. LnkWizard

    We Dense Day Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As LnkWizard once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    > That's my middle name.
    >
    > LRM - Are you wearing green? *pinch*

    HEY! I'm *NOT* LRM! Watch who you pinch, Sicko!
    We Dense Day, Mar 17, 2006
  8. LnkWizard

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: kpg assaulted us with:
    > As LnkWizard once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    > That's my middle name.
    >
    > LRM - Are you wearing green? *pinch*

    Hey! that hurt!