    1. Advertising

  2. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > ROTFLAMO

    'Kay, I'll bite. Laffin At My Onion?

    JaR
    Picky Thug
    JaR, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> ROTFLAMO

    > 'Kay, I'll bite. Laffin At My Onion?
    >
    > JaR
    > Picky Thug

    Lazing around my office?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox
    >> & opined:
    >>
    >>> ROTFLAMO

    >> 'Kay, I'll bite. Laffin At My Onion?
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Picky Thug
    >>

    > Lazing around my office?

    Lumpy and Mushy Onions

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:ed#
    :

    > In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox
    >>> & opined:

    >>> 'Kay, I'll bite. Laffin At My Onion?
    >>>
    >>> JaR
    >>> Picky Thug
    >>>

    >> Lazing around my office?

    > Lumpy and Mushy Onions

    Lame Acronyms Made Overt

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox
    >>> & opined:

    >>> 'Kay, I'll bite. Laffin At My Onion?
    >>>
    >>> JaR
    >>> Picky Thug
    >>>

    >> Lazing around my office?

    > Lumpy and Mushy Onions

    Loving All My Orangutans

    JaR
    Perv Thug
    JaR, Nov 23, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> did you hear JaR <> say in

    >>> Lazing around my office?

    >> Lumpy and Mushy Onions
    >>

    > Loving All My Orangutans

    Lousy at Making Origami
    Doom, Nov 23, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95AA825CB9124plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> did you hear JaR <> say in

    >>> Lazing around my office?

    >> Lumpy and Mushy Onions
    >>

    > Loving All My Orangutans
    >
    > JaR
    > Perv Thug

    Limp And Mediocre Organ

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Er...um...not me! thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004
  10. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Limp And Mediocre Organ
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "Er...um...not me! thug" #26

    *What am I doing? Why I'm hard at work preparing that quaterly report you
    wanted. Well, yes, it is kinda fun. Yes, yes, I really enjoy playing with
    this Pick database, that's why I sometimes just laugh out of the clear
    blue. No, really, that's all it is. Really. Honest.*

    JaR
    Busy Thug
    JaR, Nov 23, 2004
  11. Consultant

    > In news:Xns95AA825CB9124plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> In news:Xns95AA9E7FA26C3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    >>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> Lumpy and Mushy Onions
    >>>

    >> Loving All My Orangutans
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Perv Thug

    > Limp And Mediocre Organ

    PotD (slow day)

    Like any Minister Ordains...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> Limp And Mediocre Organ
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "Er...um...not me! thug" #26

    > *What am I doing? Why I'm hard at work preparing that quaterly report
    > you wanted. Well, yes, it is kinda fun. Yes, yes, I really enjoy
    > playing with this Pick database, that's why I sometimes just laugh out
    > of the clear blue. No, really, that's all it is. Really. Honest.*
    >
    > JaR
    > Busy Thug

    yeah, I need a new keyboard too

    --