    and sent to the kill file?

    --
    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006

  2. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    news:Xns974069600BFDCipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > Should lowdes and fmsmsce be forgot
    > and sent to the kill file?

    yes

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01, 10, 11.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006

  3. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Should lowdes and fmsmsce be forgot
    >and sent to the kill file?

    who?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  4. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>Should lowdes and fmsmsce be forgot
    >>and sent to the kill file?

    > who?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    the silence is deafening...when done right.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  5. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns97407AAD2352neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    >>> Should lowdes and fmsmsce be forgot
    >>> and sent to the kill file?

    >> who?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > the silence is deafening...when done right.

    Normally I don't plonk anyone but I had to killfile both of them. They are
    all noise and no content. Not even a little entertaining. Sad really.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 3, 2006
  6. {silently showing up...}

    --
    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
    MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZSB7QS1NQ05HUCMyfQ==?=, Jan 3, 2006
  7. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > In news:Xns97407AAD2352neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>> who?
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >> the silence is deafening...when done right.

    > Normally I don't plonk anyone but I had to killfile both of them. They
    > are all noise and no content. Not even a little entertaining. Sad
    > really.

    *plonk*

    *whoosh*

    *brrr*

    *zing*

    *pook*

    i hope i remembered to add tangy mushroom sauce.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006