OT: Hmmm...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in
    news::

    > Anyone else notice something rather unusual about the google groups
    > analysis page?

    been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

    --
    Neil nxilmxcse@nxxspxxxfoxxyxouxcxom MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Anyone else notice something rather unusual about the google groups
    > analysis page?

    Thxt's wxxrxd mxn.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

    Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

    busty vixen? is it a pr0n star?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "XXX thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 13, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

    > Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

    listen you fxxkxnx xnox, yox xre xtaxtxinx tx gxt xn mx nxrvxs hxrx! kxxp
    ix xp and I wxlx kxcx yxur dxg!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    rush you!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is
    > going to rush you!

    i'm going to kill you....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    you're going to kill me?

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#64iM0RaEHA.1656
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > you're going to kill me?

    NO, not! only joking...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    WildCelt Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:
    > You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    > rush you!

    Huh, I always thought he said "arrest," as in "he's going to arrest you."
    WildCelt, Jul 14, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    WildCelt <> wrote in news:eUFf9raaEHA.3692
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    WildCelt Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > WildCelt <> wrote in news:eUFf9raaEHA.3692
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Huh, I always thought he said "arrest," as in "he's going to arrest you."

    > http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/

    Hmmm, I dunno, it still sounds like "arrest" to me (and makes more sense
    as well).
    WildCelt, Jul 14, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Spyke Guest

    WildCelt <> wrote in

    You try to confuse. Nobody said anything about making sense :)

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke
    Spyke, Jul 14, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    You know damn right!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 14, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Andy Foster Guest

    WildCelt <> wrote

    >> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >>>Huh, I always thought he said "arrest," as in "he's

    going to arrest you."

    >> http://www.wolfie.cz/dog/
    >>

    >Hmmm, I dunno, it still sounds like "arrest" to me (and

    makes more sense
    >as well).
    >.

    I prefer the MCNGP authorised version (rush), *because* it
    makes little sense.
    Andy Foster, Jul 15, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Andy Foster wrote:

    >>Hmmm, I dunno, it still sounds like "arrest" to me (and

    > makes more sense
    >
    >>as well).
    >>.

    > I prefer the MCNGP authorised version (rush), *because* it
    > makes little sense.

    Egg-zackly!!!

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 15, 2004