OT: Hidden Message

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 1, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jul 1, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Jennifer, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Re: Hidden Message

    "Jennifer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Wow! It appears to be a large image of my favourite male body part.

    Look again...

    --
    Fris "<insert internym here>" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 1, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    To me it appeared to be an image of the male anatomy...not the middle
    finger.

    Jennifer, Jul 1, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    > To me it appeared to be an image of the male anatomy...not the middle
    > finger.

    You have a dirty mind.

    "Your stock is rising number two!"
    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    they both can go in the same place ;-)

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    so how is the weight problem

    billyw, Jul 1, 2003
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > they both can go in the same place ;-)

    Unfortunately, my ex did not have this knowledge.
    Jennifer, Jul 2, 2003
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    I do not construe it as a dirty mind....I just speak the truth. Life is too
    short to be Miss Manners all the time.

    Jennifer, Jul 2, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    Huh? No weight problem here.

    Jennifer, Jul 2, 2003
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Corban Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    so perhaps he had not the best trainer ?

    ;o)
    Corban, Jul 2, 2003
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    please feel free to contact me ;-)
    i have the ability of keeping multiple women satisfied concurrently

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    of course you would say that

    billyw, Jul 2, 2003
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    > I do not construe it as a dirty mind....I just speak the truth. Life is
    too
    > short to be Miss Manners all the time.

    I agree.
    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2003
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    Okay...... Whore!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 2, 2003
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    > Okay...... Whore!

    man-whore
    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2003
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    he-pussy

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jennifer Guest

    Re: Hidden Message

    No I do not. I'd be willing to post a pic of both me and your wife and have
    the board members vote on which of us they would like to spend the night
    with....I'd be surprised if your wife would receive a single vote. In
    addition, she is probably a snobby Brit.

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > so now your admitting u do have a weight problem
    >
    > "Jennifer" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a weight problem in that department lol..... 34d :)
    > >
    > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > > "billyw" <> wrote in message

    > > > I like it when women have a "weight problem" in one specific body

    part.

    Jennifer, Jul 3, 2003