    PORK RINDS!

    They have zero carbs.

    That is all.
    Frisbee®, May 18, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > Guess what my new favorite lunch-time item is...
    >
    > PORK RINDS!
    >
    > They have zero carbs.
    >
    > That is all.

    Recipe Tip:

    Throw pork rinds in the food processer and use the crumbs to bread
    chicken instead of flour. Yummy!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, May 18, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    pig skin, yum, NOT
    try eating some soy nuts or fruit, you people disgust me

    Consultant, May 18, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Consultant piffled away vaguely:

    > try eating some soy nuts

    Why don't I just eat some sawdust instead. Ew.

    catwalker63, May 18, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in news:p6dnUi7Qv8
    :

    > Consultant piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> try eating some soy nuts
    >>

    > Why don't I just eat some sawdust instead. Ew.

    I prefer baby seal rinds.

    0x22
    kpg, May 18, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    at least you'd get some fiber
    ;-)

    Consultant, May 18, 2007
  7. "Consultant" suggested:
    > try eating some soy nuts or fruit, you people disgust me

    Next you'll be suggesting vegetables.

    Vegetables are not food; they are "food food" -- you know, the stuff that
    "food" eats.
    Michael D. Hensley, May 19, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 19, 4:20 am, "Michael D. Hensley" <>
    wrote:
    > "Consultant" suggested:
    >
    > > try eating some soy nuts or fruit, you people disgust me

    > Next you'll be suggesting vegetables.
    >
    > Vegetables are not food; they are "food food" -- you know, the stuff that
    > "food" eats.

    BWAHAHAHHAHA!!! Well said !
    Cerebrus, May 19, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Hey LRM

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Guess what my new favorite lunch-time item is...
    >
    > PORK RINDS!
    >
    > They have zero carbs.
    >
    > That is all.

    That is a wonderful food choice Fris. Pay no attention to Con the health
    nut. Today, in utter defiance of my recent stumble into healthy eating I
    scarfed a bag of the greasiest tater chips I could find. I feel back to my
    old self. Well, sorta, the not smoking thing for 8 months still feels odd.
    LRM, May 22, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Hey LRM

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Guess what my new favorite lunch-time item is...
    >>
    >> PORK RINDS!
    >>
    >> They have zero carbs.
    >>
    >> That is all.
    >>

    > That is a wonderful food choice Fris. Pay no attention to Con the
    > health nut. Today, in utter defiance of my recent stumble into healthy
    > eating I scarfed a bag of the greasiest tater chips I could find. I
    > feel back to my old self. Well, sorta, the not smoking thing for 8
    > months still feels odd.

    Mexican joint not far from here makes the bestest chicharones. Sometimes
    I get lucky and walk in just as they are pulling a batch outta the fryer.
    Oh, man!

    Now that's pork rinds.

    --
    JaR
    Cholesterol? We ain't got no steenkin cholesterol!
    JaR, May 22, 2007