    after 1 week... You people do NOT know how to drive... I
    was cut off by more tractor-trailers than I care to
    mention... and I was speeding!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Re: Hey Frisbee!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
    > Hey Fris!
    >
    > Was in your neck of the woods last week... actually,
    > should I say foot. Nice place... but was glad to leave
    > after 1 week... You people do NOT know how to drive... I
    > was cut off by more tractor-trailers than I care to
    > mention... and I was speeding!

    You think that's bad... try driving in Orlando. Canadian drivers (and other
    various foreign tourists including New Yahwkers) will think nothing of
    crossing six lanes of traffic to make a left turn.

    One other thing to look for, if you cannot see the driver from behind, that
    means it's a senior citizen driving. Avoid them even more than the
    tourists.

    --
    Fris "Driving in NYC was my scariest experience ever" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    Re: Hey Frisbee!!!

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
    > Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
    > > Hey Fris!
    > >
    > > Was in your neck of the woods last week... actually,
    > > should I say foot. Nice place... but was glad to leave
    > > after 1 week... You people do NOT know how to drive... I
    > > was cut off by more tractor-trailers than I care to
    > > mention... and I was speeding!

    > You think that's bad... try driving in Orlando. Canadian drivers (and

    other
    > various foreign tourists including New Yahwkers) will think nothing of
    > crossing six lanes of traffic to make a left turn.
    >
    > One other thing to look for, if you cannot see the driver from behind,

    that
    > means it's a senior citizen driving. Avoid them even more than the
    > tourists.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Driving in NYC was my scariest experience ever" bee® MCNGP #13
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Any caffeine joints in FLA?

    Caffeine Fix, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Re: Hey Frisbee!!!

    Caffeine Fix wrote:

    > Any caffeine joints in FLA?

    Is there anywhere in the USA where there's NOT a Starbucks?

    Two or three years ago, we had none. Now I've lost count. I'm guessing
    there's at least a dozen, maybe two dozen in Gainesville.

    --
    Fris "Venti Americano" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 17, 2003
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Hey Frisbee!!!

    We just got our first one here in Las Cruces. It is in the Barnes and Noble
    in the mall.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me