    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Who reads/posts here a lot, like all hours of the night, like Kat or Neil
    > check the stats on this group around midnight? I'm curious as to what the
    > one-day total is actually going to be. This has got to be a record day,
    > bigger than even when ePox did his "X LUSER POSTS" barrage.
    >
    > At this rate, the MS news servers are going to be unintentionally DOS'd
    >
    > --

    It's insane. And I'm only posting here so I don't feel left out, sniffle* .

    As for the reads/posts all hours of the night- I'm in a different time zone
    buddy. You're having lunch when I get up :) Well, neil is.... So which
    midnight are you referring to?

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "Kat" <> wrote in

    > You're having lunch when I get up :)
    > Kat

    Wait, I thought you were a girl!!!! Taking a page from Neil here in
    selective editing of quotes.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Kat" <> wrote in
    >
    > > You're having lunch when I get up :)
    > > Kat
    > >

    > Wait, I thought you were a girl!!!! Taking a page from Neil here in
    > selective editing of quotes.
    >
    > Sandworm

    I didn't say get IT up now did I? Now you're just making things up.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:OzalF86XEHA.3564
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I didn't say get IT up now did I? Now you're just making things up.

    Sorry, it was as I stated selective editing of your previous statement.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    RH Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    Could I have lunch in bed w/Kat???

    message

    RH, Jul 1, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "RH" <> wrote in message
    Could I have lunch in bed w/Kat???

    No.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    That's tellin' 'em!

    What do you wanna bet he heard "maybe" when you said "no"!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    Welcome catwalker!

    Havent seen you here before, but I'm not too old myself :D

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    I've been around. After the 10 commandments last night I had Neil instruct
    me how to get this group via "port 119" so now I can be more real-time. I
    am ashamed to say I was violating the commandments by using the web
    interface. I am doing my penance and hope to be finished sometime Sunday
    afternoon.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in news:utREIt
    $:

    > I am doing my penance and hope to be finished sometime Sunday
    > afternoon.

    so you've resolved issues with the 9th commandment...

    what about #10
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    Catholic then? No one else cares about penance ;)

    Don't worry about it. I'm guilty of using the web on occasion mysef, when
    I'm not at home :)

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    I'm not hot today. I'ts actually about 60 degrees here.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    No, not catholic, but I am part Irish. That's probably where the guilt
    comes from. <sigh>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > I'm not hot today. I'ts actually about 60 degrees here.

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk....
    yer funny
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    have you posted a pic yet?

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > I'm not hot today. I'ts actually about 60 degrees here.

    60 degrees, what I wouldn't give for it to be 60 degrees!!!! Your just a
    proper little solar pet now aren't you!!!!

    It's 90 degrees her and thankfully the wind is blowing a little so it's
    only 52% humidity, so it'll take you 15 minutes outside to sweat through
    your clothes!!!

    Sandworm--baking in Orlando
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Worm Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    73 here in SoCal...again...and I'm definately taking the yacht out!
    (I LOVE L.A.!)

    Worm, Jul 2, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    92 here, and im heading straight for my new pool!

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Hey, could somebody...

    Consultant wrote:

    > 92 here, and im heading straight for my new pool!

    82F, 35% RH Wind @ 12 MPH. Forecast for the weekend the same.

    I call that perfect B-)

    2.2Hrs till beer-thirty and a cold lager.

    JaR
    Spokane Thug

    JaR, Jul 2, 2004