OT: Help! I'm a rock!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006.

  1. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Help! I'm a rock!

    Bit of a disappointment...I was expecting some reference to the SLOTHMAN in
    there.

    >>Did you see what ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~

    (http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
    ?<<

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 22, 2006

  3. Re: Help! I'm a rock!

    "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote

    > Bit of a disappointment...I was expecting some reference to the SLOTHMAN

    in
    > there.

    I've previously devoted more attention to that subject than it deserves.

    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 22, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Help! I'm a rock!

    >>Did you see what ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~
    (http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote
    >
    >> Bit of a disappointment...I was expecting some reference to the
    >> SLOTHMAN in there.

    > I've previously devoted more attention to that subject than it
    > deserves.

    lol...yes, I suppose that is true

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  5. BD [MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    As ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~ once said in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I am a rock,
    > I am an island.

    You would have done well in the 60's.

    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  6. "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~ once said in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > > I am a rock,
    > > I am an island.

    > You would have done well in the 60's.

    But the kids of today should defend themselves against the 70's.

    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 22, 2006