(OT) He He 3 days to F1 (actually 2 days 22hrs)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. The hottest race of the season, drivers lose up to 4 litres of liquid
    during the race. Most drivers spend 10 instead of two days at the race
    venue to acclimatise, partaking in a rigorous build up to enable them to
    get through this race.

    It is also a hot race from the racing perspective, with the Sepang
    circuit being one of the new modern generation circuits and having a
    localized weather pattern thats as predictable as well "the weather".

    FIA are about to close the new engine loop hole, clarifying that a new
    engine is only available to those who do not choose to not finish, not
    those who just park it.

    Qualifying appears to be remaining the stupid system they used at
    Melbourne, I used to enjoy qualifying but now it is just a lottery
    spread to many days apart.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Mar 17, 2005