    argentinean wine, paired with the skewers I made (onion, peppers, bacon,
    sirloin) on firewood is having effect on me.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 8, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Same to you friend (amigo) Hope Colin (from Texas if I remember) comes back
    to our group soon. Dennis, I hope you are back at work and you're medical
    problems are behind you.
    Happy Easter to all mentioned and unmentioned.

    John Barnes, Apr 8, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Thank you Carlos.

    John:
    I've worked 2 weeks part-time (30 hours per week) and I have found out
    how low my energy level is. I've been told that you're not supposed to get
    tired sitting at a desk with a computer talking on the telephone all day but
    that's wrong. I go to the doctor Friday to find out if I can work full time
    or start back on chemo-therapy. I don't feel bad, just tired, but I didn't
    feel bad when I was forced to take a sick leave.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Apr 8, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane C Guest

    Happy Easter Carlos :) Something has gone wrong this holiday weekend here -
    it's not raining <g>

    Easter greetings from sunny Melbourne, Australia.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Apr 8, 2007
  5. Thanks Carlos! Family, is a well chosen word for this community, although
    dispersed.

    I can almost smell that fire right here - me, I made do with a 'Herring
    Table' - Herring in Mustard, and Herring in Sherry, and Herring in Curry,
    and Fried Herring in Vinegar and Onion. I have an Aunt who always proclaims:
    "you should never eat more than you could accept a healthy beefsteak if
    someone invites you". I couldn't live up to that today, I'm affraid!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Good luck, Dennis. Chemo takes a lot out of you. Hope you don't have to go
    thru it again. God bless you, my friend.

    John Barnes, Apr 9, 2007
  7. Happy Easter to all of you!

    /Max from a snowing Stockholm - Sweden

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Apr 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:02:00 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >This distinguished NG is more a family rather than a NG.
    >I wish to all those who hang around here regularly a happy easter.

    Happy Easter from me too, for all who celebrate, and those who don't, enjoy
    your free days or if you have to work, let it be quiet days, because we
    won't be really around to help you immediatly :))

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Apr 9, 2007
  9. Dennis,

    looking at a photograph, one of these heat generated images of a person -
    what is the hottest part of the human body? It's the head! I have it from
    reliable sources that one hour of hard mental labour burns more calories
    than one hour of physical exercise, so you are right - that IS wrong!

    I was watching Tom and Jerry yesterday, as allways, I was amazed at the
    level of creativity the human brain can sometimes rise to, I think that,
    mostly, it comes out as one hell of a platitude generator. I would never
    discount the value of building an exit-strategy, but if you are tired, don't
    let it make you expect the worst. Worries, are hard mental labour and it
    will only tire you.

    Sit down and watch T&J every given opportunity!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 9, 2007
  10. Thanks, Carlos. I don't celebrate the holiday, but appreciate the sentiment.
    Though I spent my weekend rebuilding the server. Sigh. Had a RAID controller
    go south and replaced with a new one - but a different brand (on purpose -
    the other was a mistake), and had to rebuild everything. Fortunately, I knew
    it was coming, so I was mostly prepared. But not a fun few days.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 10, 2007