OT: Happy Veteran's Day

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four main
    branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).

    Army: Consultant
    Navy: KLXrider
    Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
    Air Force: Frisbee

    Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

    Others:

    Delta Force: Laura Robinson
    League of Superheroes: Batman
    Starfleet: Politician Spock
    Regulators: Keyboard Cowboy

    --
    Fris "What other branch would a Frisbee enlist in?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 11, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    > Army: Consultant
    > Navy: KLXrider
    > Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
    > Air Force: Frisbee
    >
    > Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

    Thank you! You're all better men than I am. And Sue's a better woman than I
    am, but that conversation is for another day.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four main
    > branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
    >
    > Army: Consultant
    > Navy: KLXrider
    > Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
    > Air Force: Frisbee
    >
    > Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

    Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army for 5 :)

    CurseMeLoveMe, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    CurseMeLoveMe wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    >> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four
    >> main branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
    >>
    >> Army: Consultant
    >> Navy: KLXrider
    >> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
    >> Air Force: Frisbee
    >>
    >> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

    > Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army
    > for 5 :)

    Did you get tired of hanging around all the seamen?

    --
    Fris "Be all that you can be" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    > CurseMeLoveMe wrote:
    > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > >> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four
    > >> main branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
    > >>
    > >> Army: Consultant
    > >> Navy: KLXrider
    > >> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
    > >> Air Force: Frisbee
    > >>
    > >> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

    > > Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army
    > > for 5 :)

    > Did you get tired of hanging around all the seamen?

    lol I am NOT answering that one... that would involve details :p

    CurseMeLoveMe, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    Thanks!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]
    USAF Retired

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 12, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    What about the mirror spit shine guy?

    Caffeine Fix, Nov 12, 2003
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 12, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    i'm not very happy that you forgot about the british forces..
    probably th ebest military machine the world will ever see... maybe

    billyw, Nov 12, 2003
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    coast guard?

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    > i'm not very happy that you forgot about the british forces..
    > probably th ebest military machine the world will ever see... maybe

    Were you in the British Military?

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    no but my dad was in the sas...

    that should give me a bonus point :)

    billyw, Nov 12, 2003
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    > no but my dad was in the sas...
    >
    > that should give me a bonus point :)

    So you want to be honored by riding the coat tails of your father?

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    works for your pres.. why no

    billyw, Nov 12, 2003
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day

    > works for your pres.. why no

    Fair enough.

    hey... he was in the air national guard damnit!

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: Happy Veteran's Day