    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?
    - Ed Grubberman
    kpg, Nov 24, 2004

  2. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:OV78Akm0EHA.1860
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > There letting the inmates out early today.
    >
    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.

    happy happy...see you in a week...

    (tech support still available from india)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 24, 2004

  3. kpg

    molsonexpert Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > There letting the inmates out early today.
    >
    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.
    > --
    > kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    > Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?
    > - Ed Grubberman

    get stuffed.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Nov 24, 2004
  4. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.

    While riding in the dunes! Thank goodness for portable satellite dishes.
    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2004
  5. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled:

    > There letting the inmates out early today.
    >
    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.

    "I'm thankful that from now through the end of my life, when writers and
    broadcasters do refer to the Curse of the Bambino, they'll be referring to a
    silly relic."

    -Rob Neyer, ESPN columnist
    November 24, 2004

    Happy turkey to everyone. Including you Aussies and Canadians. And even the
    Scottish.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  6. kpg

    Doom Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > There letting the inmates out early today.
    >
    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.

    Yeah, I'm gonna go home and stuff the bird. Maybe I'll even help my wife
    prepare the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    Doom, Nov 24, 2004
  7. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > Yeah, I'm gonna go home and stuff the wife. Maybe I'll even help my
    > burd prepare the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

    1) Who are you, billyw? "Burd"?
    2) Thanks for sharing. Really.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > There letting the inmates out early today.
    >
    > Turkey and Football...ain't America great.

    Happy turkey day to all my fellow USians. To everybody else: Get stuffed;-)

    JaR
    Soon-to-be-Stuffed Thug
    JaR, Nov 24, 2004
  9. kpg

    Doom Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    > 1) Who are you, billyw? "Burd"?

    HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A NASTY THING TO ME. WHY YOU NO-GOOD LOWLIFE
    SONOFA---@#$%
    Doom, Nov 24, 2004
  10. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    > SONOFA---@#$%

    Your link is broken?
    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2004
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Happy Turkey Day

    did you hear "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> say in

    >> SONOFA---@#$%

    > Your link is broken?

    wont send mail for me either...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  12. Re: Happy Turkey Day

    IFYPFY
    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 24, 2004
  13. http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html I can't remember if one of you
    blokes had shown this before? Looks pretty crook, I'm glad we don't have
    Thanksgiving down here if that's what you all eat ;)

    Wayne
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 25, 2004
  14. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:#XeHScq0EHA.3280
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html

    was up here for the Canadian Thanksgiving....

    http://www.eatturkey.com/consumer/cookinfo/fryturk.html

    is the one that makes me think of the folks down south...deep fried
    turkey...but redneck turkey does tastes good

    *shakes head*
    <fx=prayer>
    dear loard, please do not let me fall into the practice of eating the
    animals I hit on the road. Though I have commited the sin of eating the
    redneck bird, protect me from this slide into pure redneckism.
    amen...
    </fx>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30