    rest of the day off!

    See ya Monday, suckers.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005

  2. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > HTD to all red-blodded Americans.

    My red blodd says same to you!

    > Everybody else, well...

    HAND, anyway. But we get turkey!

    > The boss is taking us to lunch then it's the
    > rest of the day off!

    Grrrrr...

    > See ya Monday, suckers.

    FRIDAY off too? You suck.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 23, 2005

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > See ya Monday, suckers.

    *shrugs and realizing he's still in a Mexican state of mind says*

    time for a siesta...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - It is better to be looked over than overlooked.

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005
  4. kpg

    LnkWizard Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    <snip>

    > FRIDAY off too? You suck.
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > MCNGP 10110
    > Remove hat to reply
    > No matter how fast your PC is, Microsoft will find a way to slow it down

    It sometimes pays to be a gumming employee. I get Friday off
    also.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Nov 23, 2005
  5. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard spewed across the ether:

    > It sometimes pays to be a gumming employee. I get Friday off
    > also.

    Fine! Then you suck too.

    *Lucky bastiges*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  6. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 23, 2005 at 1:46pm "JaR" blathered:

    > FRIDAY off too? You suck.

    He does indeed suck.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 23, 2005
  7. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> It sometimes pays to be a gumming employee. I get Friday off
    >> also.

    > Fine! Then you suck too.
    >
    > *Lucky bastiges*

    Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    Trade-off, I guess.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  8. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    > Trade-off, I guess.

    Trade off my a$$. I worked Vet's day and still don't have Friday off.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 23, 2005
  9. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >> Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    >> Trade-off, I guess.

    > Trade off my a$$. I worked Vet's day and still don't have Friday off.

    Oh, then you suck.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    > Trade-off, I guess.

    I have christmas eve (all day), christmas, boxing day, New years Eve and
    New years day off. If I use up my lieu days, I will have from Dec 24th till
    the end of the year off...I think I will do that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - All true wisdom is discovered in tag lines.

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005
  11. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > Oh, then you suck.

    Really? I thought that meant my boss sucked.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 23, 2005
  12. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    >> Trade-off, I guess.

    > I have christmas eve (all day), christmas, boxing day, New years Eve
    > and New years day off. If I use up my lieu days, I will have from Dec
    > 24th till the end of the year off...I think I will do that...

    FSCKER!!!
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 23, 2005
  13. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > I have christmas eve (all day), christmas, boxing day, New years Eve
    > and New years day off. If I use up my lieu days, I will have from Dec
    > 24th till the end of the year off...I think I will do that...

    Yo, Canuck! English, eh?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  14. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    >> Yes, I also have Friday off. Paid. But I had to work Veteran's Day.
    >> Trade-off, I guess.

    > Trade off my a$$. I worked Vet's day and still don't have Friday off.

    Who the fsck gets Veteran's Day off?

    Jeez, bloody pampered prima donnas. Makes me SICK I tellya! Why in my day,
    we used to have to get up out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning,
    clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty hours a day at
    mill, for two pence a month, come home, and dad would beat us around the
    head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  15. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >> Oh, then you suck.

    > Really? I thought that meant my boss sucked.

    Nope, you. You're the one who doesn't get the days off, why does he suck?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com '08!

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  16. kpg

    JaR Guest

    > I have christmas eve (all day), christmas, boxing day, New years Eve
    > and New years day off. If I use up my lieu days, I will have from Dec
    > 24th till the end of the year off...I think I will do that...

    Uhhhh, Unless you canucks have started using a metric calendar or some
    other silliness, Xmas Eve & Day, and NY Eve & Day, are both Weekends
    anyway.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  17. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:17pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Jeez, bloody pampered prima donnas. Makes me SICK I tellya! Why in my day,
    > we used to have to get up out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning,
    > clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty hours a day at
    > mill, for two pence a month, come home, and dad would beat us around the
    > head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

    You forgot to mention that to get to the mill, you had to walk, uphill, both
    ways, in the snow, barefoot, etc., etc., etc.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 23, 2005
  18. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Briscobar wrote:
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> Oh, then you suck.

    >> Really? I thought that meant my boss sucked.

    > Nope, you. You're the one who doesn't get the days off, why does he
    > suck?

    Well, uh it's just that he's gonna... Shut up, you suck.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 23, 2005
  19. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:17pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> Jeez, bloody pampered prima donnas. Makes me SICK I tellya! Why in
    >> my day, we used to have to get up out of the lake at three o'clock
    >> in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work
    >> twenty hours a day at mill, for two pence a month, come home, and
    >> dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if
    >> we were lucky!

    > You forgot to mention that to get to the mill, you had to walk,
    > uphill, both ways, in the snow, barefoot, etc., etc., etc.

    I didn't know you guys worked at the mill too. We should've gone out
    drinking.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 23, 2005
  20. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Xmas Eve & Day, and NY Eve & Day, are both Weekends
    > anyway.

    and we wil get the Mon-Wed for Christmas and Friday + Monday for the New
    year...

    :) (Gord! I lub gummint)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005