  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    arrrrrrr, happy talk like a pirate day!
    Consultant, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Consultant

    kpg* Guest

    kpg*, Sep 19, 2007
  4. Consultant

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 19, 8:12 pm, "kpg*" <> wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ebXmyks#HHA.1184
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    > >http://www.talklikeapirate.com/translator.html

    > Thar be Connection limit exceeded, matey.

    Me hearties... How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
    Cerebrus, Sep 19, 2007
  5. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Cerebrus wrote:

    > On Sep 19, 8:12 pm, "kpg*" <> wrote:
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    > > news:ebXmyks#HHA.1184 @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    > >
    > > > http://www.talklikeapirate.com/translator.html

    > > Thar be Connection limit exceeded, matey.

    > Me hearties... How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me
    > rudder?

    Avast, ye scurvy dog...Ye can belay yer wide stance in the stall!

    Thar'll be no footie tappin' in the head of this fine ship so long as I
    sails on her!

    --
    JaRrrrrr
    ..5 Dubloons to Larry Craig
    JaR, Sep 19, 2007
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    jytc be checkin his bloomid stance just dis mornin

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2007
  7. Arrr, so ye be wantin' t' go to sea an' ye don't be wantin' t' end up in
    Davy Jones' Locker. Then ye best be learnin' t' be talkin' like a buccaneer.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 19, 2007