    To all my fellow MCNGP TURKEYS!

    We smoked a turkey this year.

    But we didn't inhale.

    Frisbee®, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > To all my fellow MCNGP TURKEYS!
    >
    > We smoked a turkey this year.
    >
    > But we didn't inhale.

    Dear Phris-bee-hive®,

    What events are planned to honor my 6-year anniversary on being named "lamer
    of the week"??

    Network Guru, Nov 23, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> To all my fellow MCNGP TURKEYS!
    >>
    >> We smoked a turkey this year.
    >>
    >> But we didn't inhale.
    >>

    > Dear Phris-bee-hive®,
    >
    > What events are planned to honor my 6-year anniversary on being named
    > "lamer of the week"??

    If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

    BTW, e-mail me.

    Frisbee®, Nov 23, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    Network Guru, Nov 23, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    e-mail sent

    Network Guru, Nov 23, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    i inhaled

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    How can you celebrate the destruction of the native American people? You
    sir, are a horrible person.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > How can you celebrate the destruction of the native American people? You
    > sir, are a horrible person.

    No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're celebrating. We,
    or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of turkeys, potatoes, and
    pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast coincides with the exact date
    that the Pilgrims slaughtered the Native Americans by inviting them to share
    their own feast. They slaughtered them with kindness, those Pilgrims did.

    Briscobar, Nov 26, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    > No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're celebrating.
    > We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of turkeys, potatoes,
    > and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast coincides with the
    > exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the Native Americans by inviting
    > them to share their own feast. They slaughtered them with kindness, those
    > Pilgrims did.

    Why must you perpetuate these lies? The USA is the worst evil to ever
    occur in the history of mankind. I think you owe the world an apology.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're celebrating.
    >> We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of turkeys, potatoes,
    >> and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast coincides with the
    >> exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the Native Americans by inviting
    >> them to share their own feast. They slaughtered them with kindness, those
    >> Pilgrims did.

    > Why must you perpetuate these lies?

    Somebody has to... and it's his turn today.

    You're up tomorrow.

    Frisbee®, Nov 26, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> How can you celebrate the destruction of the native American people?
    >> You sir, are a horrible person.
    >>

    > No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're
    > celebrating. We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of
    > turkeys, potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast
    > coincides with the exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the Native
    > Americans by inviting them to share their own feast. They slaughtered
    > them with kindness, those Pilgrims did.

    I personally took out some heirloom tomato soup, salmon, fresh
    watercress, squash in an apple reduction, and lemon sage flan. Mmmmmmm .
    .. . .

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Nov 27, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy Thanksgiving

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. That's not what we're
    >> celebrating. We, or at least I, are celebrating the destruction of
    >> turkeys, potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It just so happens that the feast
    >> coincides with the exact date that the Pilgrims slaughtered the
    >> Native Americans by inviting them to share their own feast. They
    >> slaughtered them with kindness, those Pilgrims did.

    > Why must you perpetuate these lies? The USA is the worst evil to
    > ever occur in the history of mankind. I think you owe the world an
    > apology.

    I blame Neil. And .Rev's bonus.

    catwalker63, Nov 27, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Frisbee®" <> did cause the

    > To all my fellow MCNGP TURKEYS!

    Well, that explains why I couldn't get US technical support on the phone on
    Friday. Y'all should get Thanksgiving over with earlier like us so you can
    start the Christmas shopping season in October.

    Then again, our football season ended last week.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Nov 27, 2007