OT Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by C, Sep 19, 2005.

  1. C

    C Guest

    C, Sep 19, 2005

  2. C

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "C" <> say in
    news::

    > Avast mateys, tis that time of year again!
    >
    > http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

    jumpin'! you're religion gets all the good holidays. We don't have a talk
    like a ninja day....

    furrfu

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - For every new foolproof invention there is a new and improved fool.

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005

  3. C

    Jtyc Guest

    > jumpin'! you're religion gets all the good holidays. We don't have a talk
    > like a ninja day....

    Ninja's are silent killers.

    No WAY you are a ninja.

    Jtyc, Sep 19, 2005
  4. C

    m0rk Guest

    m0rk, Sep 19, 2005
  5. C

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    m0rk <> rambled:

    > I'm now, "Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard"
    >
    > kick a$$ whats your pirate name?
    > http://www.froggynet.com/cgi-bin/pirate.cgi

    Jimmy Scurvy Arse. Arrrrrrrrrr.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Re: OT Pirate Name

    Wench Henry the Surly

    wench? Mom would be so proud.

    Bill McPherson, Sep 19, 2005
  7. Re: OT Pirate Name

    Hey, cool, I'm "
    Captain Treacher the B@stard"
    Word!!

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 19, 2005
  8. Re: OT Pirate Name

    "Bill McPherson" <> wrote in message
    > Wench Henry the Surly
    >
    > wench? Mom would be so proud.

    Is she hawt?

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 19, 2005
  9. C

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > I'm now, "Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard"
    >
    > kick a$$ whats your pirate name?

    http://www.froggynet.com/cgi-bin/pirate.cgi

    > m0rk aka Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard
    >
    > "C" <> wrote in message
    > | Avast mateys, tis that time of year again!
    > |
    > | http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

    Cap'n Joseph the Red, geez what a wimpy name.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 19, 2005
  10. C

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > kick a$$ whats your pirate name?

    http://www.froggynet.com/cgi-bin/pirate.cgi

    I'm either "Second Mate Treacher the Silver" or "Jelly Bones Benjamin"
    depending on which translator you use.
    --
    T "Jelly" Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 19, 2005
  11. C

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:euYfYbTvFHA.3864
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > No WAY you are a ninja.

    true, but I can dress like one.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005
  12. C

    Neil Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:5rDXe.18387$yF2.8318
    @newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

    > I'm now, "Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard"

    Landlubber Tom the Tarred

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - LAWN: acronym for Local Area Weed Network...

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005
  13. C

    Neil Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in news:eOPPcWVvFHA.904
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > I'm either "Second Mate Treacher the Silver" or "Jelly Bones Benjamin"
    > depending on which translator you use.

    If I use just my first name then I am:

    Sir Davey the Wicked!!!

    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    *avast*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - BEWARE - Tagline Thief in this echo

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005
  14. C

    MitchS Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    Admiral Treacher the Black Stubble. Cool, I have rank. Unless I use my
    actual rank, Pissant Admin is Wench Eric the Pegleg Wench. Geez.

    --
    Mitch "a pirate's life for me" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 20, 2005
  15. C

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OT Pirate Name

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > I'm now, "Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard"
    >
    > kick a$$ whats your pirate name?
    > http://www.froggynet.com/cgi-bin/pirate.cgi
    >
    > m0rk aka Commodore Ivan the Wicked Beard

    I've noticed a lot of "Treacher" pirate names, but mine is the Treacher to
    end all Treachers!

    Arthur Treacher The B!tch

    Funny, I actually worked at an Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips about 30 years
    ago.

    The name that showed up as an example at the link was Wong Pegleg Wench.

    So that's what happened to old Wongh.

    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  16. C

    Briscobar Guest