OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Nov 16, 2006.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!

    All the stars aligned on this one. Besides the sweet money and bennies, 95%
    of the job is in English, which means my good-but-not-yet-perfect German
    isn't going to be that big of a deal. It's company-wide internal support for
    Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary) for a top-shelf
    company (meaning the lusers at least may be in the neighborhood of a clue).
    They're not letting me play with the really expensive toys yet, but this
    will eventually lead to it.

    And I don't even have to ask anyone if they want fries with that!

    --
    Mike T. (Colt 45. Works every time.)
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 16, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    CBIC Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >t's company-wide internal support for
    >>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

    > don't have to talk to the french do yer?

    Or the Dutch?

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >t's company-wide internal support for
    >Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

    don't have to talk to the french do yer?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >t's company-wide internal support for
    >>>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

    >> don't have to talk to the french do yer?

    > Or the Dutch?

    I hate the Dutch.

    Oh, and congrats, Mike!

    Frisbee®, Nov 16, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "CBIC" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >t's company-wide internal support for
    >>>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

    >> don't have to talk to the french do yer?
    >>

    > Or the Dutch?

    They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
    Belgians, though.

    And thanks! =)

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 16, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    CBIC Guest

    "Mike T." <> wrote in message

    > They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
    > Belgians, though.

    Tell them I love their waffles. Oh and congrats on the gig.

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > I hate the Dutch.

    But they're world-renowned for their ovens and rudders!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 16, 2006
  8. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:24:55 +0100, Mike T. cast into the ether:

    > It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!
    >
    > All the stars aligned on this one. Besides the sweet money and bennies, 95%
    > of the job is in English, which means my good-but-not-yet-perfect German
    > isn't going to be that big of a deal. It's company-wide internal support for
    > Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary) for a top-shelf
    > company (meaning the lusers at least may be in the neighborhood of a clue).
    > They're not letting me play with the really expensive toys yet, but this
    > will eventually lead to it.

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

    > And I don't even have to ask anyone if they want fries with that!

    Schnell, servierteller, bring mir die apfeln kuchen!

    Sorry.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 16, 2006
  9. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "Mike T." <> wrote in message
    >
    >> They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
    >> Belgians, though.

    > Tell them I love their waffles. Oh and congrats on the gig.

    mmmmmmmm waffles.

    Congrats Mike!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Be reasonable... Let's do it my way.

    Neil, Nov 16, 2006
  10. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Mike T. once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!

    congrats...

    I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day.

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006
  11. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day.

    You can dance. You can die, having the time of your life.
    See that girl. Watch that seen. Digging the dancing queen.

    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  12. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day.

    > You can dance. You can die, having the time of your life.
    > See that girl. Watch that seen. Digging the dancing queen.

    Excuse me, but ABBA was totally uncalled for in this situation.

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006
  13. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Excuse me, but ABBA was totally uncalled for in this situation.

    I go where they music takes me.

    Would you mine if I send one back here to you?

    How I cried, never gonna hold the hand of another guy.
    To young for him they told her, waiting for the love of a travleing soldier.

    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  14. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I go where they music takes me.

    Youre a rich girl, and youve gone too far
    cause you know it dont matter anyway

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006
  15. Mike T.

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> I go where they music takes me.

    > Youre a rich girl, and youve gone too far
    > cause you know it dont matter anyway

    Cockroach in the concrete
    Courthouse tan with beady eyes

    CBIC, Nov 16, 2006
  16. Mike T.

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> I go where they music takes me.

    > Youre a rich girl, and youve gone too far
    > cause you know it dont matter anyway

    noooooo....the memories.....make them stop mommy...please make them
    stop....arrrrgggghhhhh

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 16, 2006
  17. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > noooooo....the memories.....make them stop mommy...please make them
    > stop....arrrrgggghhhhh

    It's no secret that stars are falling from the sky.
    It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight.
    They say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon.
    You know I don't see you when she walks in the room.

    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  18. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > noooooo....the memories.....make them stop mommy...please make them
    > stop....arrrrgggghhhhh

    This one just for you BD...

    Like a rhinestone cowboy
    Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo
    Like a rhinestone cowboy
    Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know
    And offers comin' over the phone

    kpg, Nov 16, 2006
  19. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:02:54 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > It's no secret that stars are falling from the sky.
    > It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight.
    > They say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon.
    > You know I don't see you when she walks in the room.

    Joey, honey, I've got the money.
    All is forgiven. Listen, listen.
    And if I seem to be confused,
    I didn't mean to be with you.
    And when you said I scared you, well,
    I guess you scared me too.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 16, 2006
  20. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Like a rhinestone cowboy
    > Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo
    > Like a rhinestone cowboy
    > Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know
    > And offers comin' over the phone

    I've got the power...
    I've got the power...
    I've got the power...
    I've got the power...

    It's gettin it's getting it's gettin it's gettin kinda hectic.

    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006