    Frisbee® Guest

    Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
    CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!
    Frisbee®, Dec 25, 2008

  2. Frisbee®

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    You too!

    --
    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 25, 2008

  3. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
    > CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

    What do you wish to those who cheat on exams?
    Network Guru, Dec 25, 2008
  4. Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

    "It's going to be cold; it's going to be gray, and it's going to last you
    for the rest of your life."

    Gorm Braarvig, Dec 25, 2008
  5. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
    > CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

    We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of strength.
    Who has to pin Con this year?
    CBIC, Dec 26, 2008
  6. Frisbee®

    John R Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO NOT
    > CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!

    And in true Festivus tradition, the airing of grievances will now begin...

    John R
    John R, Dec 26, 2008
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Happy Festivus for the Rest Of Us

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Merry Christmas to my fellow MCNGP members, and those of you who DO
    >> NOT CHEAT ON EXAMS!!!!
    >>

    > We'll start with the airing of grievances followed by the feats of
    > strength. Who has to pin Con this year?

    I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
    back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
    week.

    Neil's turn to pin Con.

    Joyous Yule and pass the Schnapps!!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Dec 26, 2008
  8. Frisbee®

    John R Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > I wish to air a grievance. Who turned off the global warming?? Turn it
    > back on please so I can go the grocery store. I've been snowed in for a
    > week.

    Must be a local router issue. It's almost 70 near Pittsburgh, PA today.
    Have your weatherman do a loopback test.

    John R
    John R, Dec 27, 2008