OT: Happy Christmas to you MCNGP'ers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bob The Builder Man, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Seasons greetings to all you kick a$$ MCNGP members out there - you are the
    best!!!!

    Bob The Builder Man, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Bob The Builder Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Happy Christmas to you MCNGP'ers

    "Bob The Builder Man" <> wrote in message
    > Seasons greetings to all you kick a$$ MCNGP members out there - you are
    > the best!!!!

    I am offended by your reference to "Happy Christmas" and "Season's
    Greetings."

    The rest of your message holds much truth, however.

    Personally, I will be celebrating my un-birthday between now and December
    28th.

    Oh, and my kids love you. They want you to tell Lofty to grow a spine or
    something. And Wendy's hawt! DYGA?

    --
    Fris "Mad Hatter" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Bob The Builder Man

    kpg Guest

    Bob The Builder Man <> said something like

    > Seasons greetings to all you kick a$$ MCNGP members out
    > there - you are the best!!!!

    Wait just a minute there mister.

    You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?

    Groinaphob.

    kpg

    kpg, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Bob The Builder Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    > greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?

    Splitter!

    We punch-inna-snoot MCNGP members object to the above wishing of seasonal
    greetings on the grounds that it discriminates against those that refrain
    from hitting below the belt.

    Further, we feel that the wishing of greetings should not be restricted to
    a particular season, and that greetings should be wished without regard to
    race, creed, colo(u)r, or portion of the anatomy that the wishee feels it
    neccessary to kick, punch, slap, bite, or lick!(NOT THAT THERE"S ANYTHING
    WRONG WITH THAT!)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Bob The Builder Man

    LRM Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Bob The Builder Man <> said something like
    >
    >> Seasons greetings to all you kick a$$ MCNGP members out
    >> there - you are the best!!!!

    > Wait just a minute there mister.
    >
    > You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    > greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?
    >
    > Groinaphob.

    I didn't know we differentiated like that. I don't think I want to be among
    kick groin members.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Bob The Builder Man

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    >> You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    >> greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?
    >>
    >> Groinaphob.
    >>

    > I didn't know we differentiated like that. I don't think I want to be
    > among kick groin members.

    Yeah, that was Neil's doing. He was unhappy with our @ss-kicking ways, and
    he recruited a couple of the others (namely JaR, Fris, and CBIC [who was
    Doom at the time]) and created a sub-faction of the MCNGP devoted to
    groin-kicking. This splinter cell has been at odds with the original group
    for about one thousand years, with each insisting it is the rightful heir to
    the MCNGP kingdom.

    While things have not escalated to a physical nature yet, there has been
    tension of late (specifically, the last half hour), and it appears that it
    is only a matter of time before the MCNGP undergoes its first Civil War.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Bob The Builder Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    >> greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?
    >>

    > Splitter!
    >
    > We punch-inna-snoot MCNGP members object to the above wishing of
    > seasonal greetings on the grounds that it discriminates against those
    > that refrain from hitting below the belt.
    >
    > Further, we feel that the wishing of greetings should not be
    > restricted to a particular season, and that greetings should be wished
    > without regard to race, creed, colo(u)r, or portion of the anatomy
    > that the wishee feels it neccessary to kick, punch, slap, bite, or
    > lick!(NOT THAT THERE"S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!)

    WHY I OTTAH! Listen those of MCNGPers who are shin-kickers are offended
    that we have been ignored, YET AGAIN! It's not enough that NO ONE has
    wished me a "happy chrismahahakwanzakah", but they have ignored my
    faction completely even for "Christmas" and "Sneezing greetings"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Hey! Don't shoot that postal worker <BANG!> NO CARRIER

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  8. Bob The Builder Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uEcTb2lBGHA.344
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I don't think I want to be among
    > kick groin members.

    would you like to be amoung the kiss groin members?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What do you mean? You actually read this Tagline?!?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  9. Bob The Builder Man

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> You wish all the kick a$$ MCNGP members a Seasons
    >>> greetings, but what about the kick groin MCNGP members?
    >>>
    >>> Groinaphob.
    >>>

    >> I didn't know we differentiated like that. I don't think I want to be
    >> among kick groin members.

    > Yeah, that was Neil's doing. He was unhappy with our @ss-kicking ways, and
    > he recruited a couple of the others (namely JaR, Fris, and CBIC [who was
    > Doom at the time]) and created a sub-faction of the MCNGP devoted to
    > groin-kicking. This splinter cell has been at odds with the original group
    > for about one thousand years, with each insisting it is the rightful heir
    > the MCNGP kingdom.
    >
    > While things have not escalated to a physical nature yet, there has been
    > tension of late (specifically, the last half hour), and it appears that it
    > is only a matter of time before the MCNGP undergoes its first Civil War.

    Looks like those of us who are among the @ss-kicking persuasion out number
    those others, are we properly armed? Can we take 'em? I need the facts! Get
    HQ on the horn dammit!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  10. Bob The Builder Man

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\181953.htm (12/21/2005
    > 12:53:54 PM) # did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:uEcTb2lBGHA.344 @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I don't think I want to be among
    >> kick groin members.
    >>

    > would you like to be amoung the kiss groin members?

    :eek:

    I'm Telling.

    kpg, Dec 21, 2005
  11. Bob The Builder Man

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uEcTb2lBGHA.344
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I don't think I want to be among
    >> kick groin members.
    >>

    > would you like to be amoung the kiss groin members?

    You first

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    Something is amiss at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  12. Bob The Builder Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Yeah, that was Neil's doing. He was unhappy with our @ss-kicking ways,
    > and he recruited a couple of the others (namely JaR, Fris, and CBIC
    > [who was Doom at the time]) and created a sub-faction of the MCNGP
    > devoted to groin-kicking. This splinter cell has been at odds with the
    > original group for about one thousand years, with each insisting it is
    > the rightful heir to the MCNGP kingdom.

    You are SO off the mark there buddy...

    --
    Neil "shin-kicker" MCNGP#30

    - CAUTION: Dangerous and off Medication...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  13. Bob The Builder Man

    :

    > the MCNGP kingdom.

    why did I read this as Majic Kingdom?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - CAUTION: Dangerous and off Medication...

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  14. Bob The Builder Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OU2Sq$lBGHA.636
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    shouldn't you be properly footed for @$$kicking?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Error reading FAT table. Try SKINNY one (Y/N)?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  15. Bob The Builder Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OjtIJCmBGHA.1124
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uEcTb2lBGHA.344
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> I don't think I want to be among
    >>> kick groin members.
    >>>

    >> would you like to be amoung the kiss groin members?
    >>

    > You first

    well, alrighty then! spread 'em...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1.0

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  16. Bob The Builder Man

    JaR Guest

    > You are SO off the mark there buddy...

    Durn RIGHT!

    An' it's only been 950 years.

    --
    JaR
    Nose-Puncher MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 21, 2005
  17. Bob The Builder Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:#
    > :
    >
    >> the MCNGP kingdom.

    > why did I read this as Majic Kingdom?

    I'm going to MCNGPLand!

    MCNGPWorld is right here in Floridar and I need more of a vacation than
    that.

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2005
  18. Bob The Builder Man

    MitchS Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > Looks like those of us who are among the @ss-kicking persuasion out number
    > those others, are we properly armed? Can we take 'em? I need the facts!
    > Get HQ on the horn dammit!

    Ooh, ooh, will it be a battle of wit or artillery? We're properly armed
    either way but I need to know what to bring. I don't have a horn though.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 21, 2005
  19. Bob The Builder Man

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OU2Sq$lBGHA.636
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> are we properly armed?

    > shouldn't you be properly footed for @$$kicking?

    Oh sorry, should I wear the steel-toe boots or the stiletto heals. Fashion
    decisions are so difficult for a girl geek.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 21, 2005
  20. Bob The Builder Man

    Jtyc Guest

    >It's not enough that NO ONE has
    > wished me a "happy chrismahahakwanzakah"

    You made that up. I'm not wishing you a happy made up holiday.

    Not gonna do it.

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2005