    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005

  2. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111
    >
    > I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    Kat says she'll give you a spanking, but first you have to find her.

    HBD
    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2005

  3. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111

    Happy BD.

    > I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    you bastig...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  4. CBIC

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    > > TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111

    > Happy BD.
    >

    > > I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    > you bastig...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

    IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Nov 7, 2005
  5. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    > IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster

    The Sun is older than Neil.
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in news:
    #:

    > IIRC

    you don't.....you vile bastig
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If at first you don't succeed, don't be foolish. Give up.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:O1FXMR74FHA.1536
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster

    > The Sun is older than Neil.

    i hate you....

    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  8. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111

    > Happy BD.

    Thank you very much

    >> I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    > you bastig...

    Thank you even more.

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111
    >>
    >> I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    > Kat says she'll give you a spanking, but first you have to find her.
    >
    > HBD

    The missus did that this morning. I'm still swollen. Oh yeah, my backside
    hurts a little too.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster

    Thanks. I'm sure somewhere out there somebody is older than Neil.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005
  11. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    >> IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster
    >>

    > Thanks. I'm sure somewhere out there somebody is older than Neil.

    if we going to nitpik, you needn't look further than Link to find one.

    ....you whelp...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Dating Tip: Real women don't deflate when you bite them...
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:u#d0gZ74FHA.472
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I'm still swollen. Oh yeah, my backside
    > hurts a little too.

    TMML
    {$0.000001 to fris}

    but if yer still swollen, she dinna do it right....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I am Popeye of Borg. Prepare to be asckimilamated.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:uKjO8Y74FHA.476
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >>> I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    >> you bastig...

    > Thank you even more.

    old age and cunning will defeat youth and vigor every time.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Isn't "half-duplex" just an apartment?
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > ...you whelp...

    I guess I would whelp if I got kicked hard enough.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2005
  15. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> ...you whelp...

    > I guess I would whelp if I got kicked hard enough.

    what you and the Mrs. do is none of my business. Until you start posting in
    on the Intarweb...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Cannibal: One who gets fed up with people.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005
  16. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >

    >>> IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster
    >>>

    >> Thanks. I'm sure somewhere out there somebody is older than Neil.

    > if we going to nitpik, you needn't look further than Link to find one.

    I agree. Let's not look any further.
    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2005
  17. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    >> if we going to nitpik, you needn't look further than Link to find one.

    > I agree. Let's not look any further.

    ;-)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 7, 2005
  18. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> IIRC, no one is older than Neil. BTW Happy BD youngster

    > The Sun is older than Neil.

    Only by 20 or 30 centuries, though.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    Briscobar, Nov 7, 2005
  19. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > TO ME!!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!!!!111111111
    >
    > I"m a year older but at least I'm not as old as Neil.

    Happy Birthday.

    You're a year older, but don't sweat it, you'll NEVER be as old as Neil.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com makes me fukcing sick to my stomach.
    Briscobar, Nov 7, 2005
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:#9VH
    $:

    > you'll NEVER be as old as Neil.

    you may not live that long...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2005