    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #46
    http://www.mcngp.com/ - free @#*&$ for everyone

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 14, 2005 at 10:45pm "Microcephalic S. Bob" blathered:

    > Yesterday, November 13, was my 32nd birthday.
    >
    > And you forgot.
    >
    > Go (#)$%*)#( yourselfs!

    Huh! Wait 'till you get to your 35th birthday. You'll get it.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Microcephalic S. Bob

    kpg Guest

    Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
    like

    > Yesterday, November 13, was my 32nd birthday.
    >
    > And you forgot.
    >
    > Go (#)$%*)#( yourselfs!

    Damn! My wife hates it when I forget her's too.

    OK. Everyone pile into the time machine, lefts see
    if we can get this right.

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005