OT: Happy Birthday MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much matches
    our mentality.

    I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...icrosoft.com&rnum=1&filter=0#b5d94830d852e675

    (view message #13)

    The post that started it all:

    Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with some
    sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
    will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    kicked.

    Any comments, suggestions?

    Frisbee®, Oct 29, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > matches our mentality.
    >
    > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.certification/browse_fr
    > m/thread/ef16265c927f338b/b5d94830d852e675?wp_ml=0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&r
    > num=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMCNGP%2Boct%2B29%2B2001%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa
    > fe%3Doff%26selm%3D3bddc636.6771156%2540news.microsoft.com%26rnum%3D1%26
    > filter%3D0#b5d94830d852e675
    >
    > (view message #13)
    >
    > The post that started it all:
    >
    > Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own
    > for this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group
    > Poster. There are some here who will automatically qualify but I need
    > to come up with some sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I
    > think one will have to be to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure
    > form at least once. The applicant will also need to demonstrate a
    > good working knowledge of who's dog was kicked.
    >
    > Any comments, suggestions?

    ,,,and the rest is history.

    kpg*, Oct 29, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday MCNGP

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > matches our mentality.
    >
    > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micr...icrosoft.com&rnum=1&filter=0#b5d94830d852e675
    >
    > (view message #13)
    >
    > The post that started it all:
    >
    > Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    > this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    > are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
    > some
    > sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    > to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
    > applicant
    > will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    > kicked.
    >
    > Any comments, suggestions?

    Oh happy day of days. I have the goat ready for the party. Will Neil be
    bringing the Ferarri? Who will win the coveted bronze Burdizzo this year
    (our version of MCNGP MVP)?

    CBIC, Oct 29, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee. wrote:

    > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > matches our mentality.
    >
    > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

    Yay! I'll bring the chili!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Oct 29, 2007
  5. Re: Happy Birthday MCNGP

    I started partying two days ago.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 29, 2007
  6. Re: Happy Birthday MCNGP

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > matches our mentality.
    >
    > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micr...icrosoft.com&rnum=1&filter=0#b5d94830d852e675
    >
    > (view message #13)
    >
    > The post that started it all:
    >
    > Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
    > this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
    > are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
    > some
    > sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
    > to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
    > applicant
    > will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
    > kicked.
    >
    > Any comments, suggestions?

    Last year's party was better.... but that probably has to do with the fact
    that it wasn't on a Monday.

    Politician Spock, Oct 30, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > matches our mentality.
    >
    > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

    Happy Birthday to us! However, we're gonna have a tough time topping last
    year's celebration. We're gonna need a lot more popcorn and chocolate
    syrup.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 30, 2007
  8. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "FrisbeeR" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    > > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
    > > matches our mentality.
    > >
    > > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
    > >

    > Happy Birthday to us! However, we're gonna have a tough time topping last
    > year's celebration. We're gonna need a lot more popcorn and chocolate
    > syrup.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 30, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    in news:#:

    > Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?

    Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

    kp "choose your answer wisley" g

    kpg*, Oct 30, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you

    Well, it's time to celebrate your birthday, it happens every year
    We'll eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer
    You should be good and happy that there's something you can eat
    A million people every day are starving in the street

    Your daddy's in the gutter with the wretched and the poor
    Your mama's in the kitchen with a can of Cycle Four
    There's garbage in the water
    There's poison in the sky
    I guess it won't be long before we're all gonna die

    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you

    Well, what's the matter little friend, you think this party is the pits
    Enjoy it while you can, we'll soon be blown to bits
    The monkeys in the pentagon are gonna cook our goose
    Their finger's on the button, all they need it an excuse

    It doesn't take a military genius to see
    We'll all be crispy critters after World War III
    There's nowhere you can run to, nowhere you can hide
    When they drop the big one, we all get fried

    (Come on boys and girls, sing along, ok?)

    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    wow! (background screaming, sound effect)

    Well there's a punk in the alley and he's looking for a fight
    There's an Arab on the corner buying everything in sight
    There's a mother in the ghetto with another mouth to feed
    Seems that everywhere you look today there's misery and greed

    I guess you know the Earth is gonna crash into the sun
    But that's no reason why we shouldn't have a little fun
    So if you think it's scary, if it's more than you can take
    Just blow out the candles and have a piece of cake

    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    wow!

    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you

    (Happy Birthday!)

    And a pinch to grow an inch!

    -------

    ..50 to Weird Al Yankovic
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 30, 2007
  11. "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    > in news:#:
    >
    > > Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?

    > Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?
    >

    > kp "choose your answer wisley" g

    Hmm. Does it pay?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 30, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday MCNGP

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Will Neil be
    > bringing the Ferarri?

    Kat has the west coast edition, Briscoe has the east coast edition.
    original is somewhat soggy and rusty...

    - Open mouth, insert foot, echo internationally.

    Neil, Oct 30, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    >> Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

    > Hmm. Does it pay?

    If you consider covering yourself in myrrh and dressing in
    freshly wrought goatskin 'pay'.

    Wait. Don't answer that.

    For the record the cage is normally reserved for the fairer sex,
    and except for that one time it always has been so. One year
    someone (I won't say who) got into a keg of Jamaican rum and well,
    I don't like to talk about it. Actually, I don't even remember
    it. But there are those pictures. I guess that could be done
    with Photoshop? Yes. That's it, Photoshop.

    kpg*, Oct 31, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday MCNGP

    happy 6th!

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >>> Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

    >> Hmm. Does it pay?

    > If you consider covering yourself in myrrh and dressing in
    > freshly wrought goatskin 'pay'.
    >
    > Wait. Don't answer that.
    >
    > For the record the cage is normally reserved for the fairer sex,
    > and except for that one time it always has been so. One year
    > someone (I won't say who) got into a keg of Jamaican rum and well,
    > I don't like to talk about it. Actually, I don't even remember
    > it. But there are those pictures. I guess that could be done
    > with Photoshop? Yes. That's it, Photoshop.

    It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
    to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
    wouldn't go away.

    catwalker63, Oct 31, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
    > to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
    > wouldn't go away.

    Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

    CBIC, Oct 31, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > We are six today,

    it is kinda surprising that this much damage can be done in only 6 years.
    We've f@#$'d this place up so much, MS has ditched the track in favour of
    some MCITP thing...

    ....let's go mess up that place...

    - A pessimist will rarely, if ever, be disappointed.

    Neil, Oct 31, 2007
  18. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
    > > to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
    > > wouldn't go away.
    > >

    > Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

    That sucked for your downstairs neighbors.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 31, 2007
  19. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we
    >> had to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the
    >> smell wouldn't go away.
    >>

    > Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

    Yeah, but I really liked the old carpet. The new stuff is just not as
    nice. And the color! Who's bright idea was it to let Fris pick the
    color??

    catwalker63, Oct 31, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we
    >>> had to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the
    >>> smell wouldn't go away.
    >>>

    >> Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.
    >>

    > Yeah, but I really liked the old carpet. The new stuff is just not as
    > nice. And the color! Who's bright idea was it to let Fris pick the
    > color??

    That was before I found out I was color-blind, sorry.

    Frisbee®, Oct 31, 2007