    Frisbee® Guest

    Today is MCNGP member Andy Foster's Birthday!

    He is alive and well and living on FaceBook.

    Frisbee®, Mar 25, 2009

  2. Frisbee®

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:12:21 -0400, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >Today is MCNGP member Andy Foster's Birthday!
    >
    >He is alive and well and living on FaceBook.

    Hope it rains

    PAJ, Mar 25, 2009

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    PAJ wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:12:21 -0400, "Frisbee®"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Today is MCNGP member Andy Foster's Birthday!
    >>
    >> He is alive and well and living on FaceBook.
    >>

    > Hope it rains

    Well that does it!

    I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP. Do I have a second from
    the brotherhood?

    Of course, it's not official until I make the nomination on the super-sekret
    web site, but I'll do just that if I get a second in here...

    Frisbee®, Mar 25, 2009
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > PAJ wrote:
    >> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:12:21 -0400, "Frisbee®"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Today is MCNGP member Andy Foster's Birthday!
    >>>
    >>> He is alive and well and living on FaceBook.
    >>>

    >> Hope it rains

    > Well that does it!
    >
    > I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    > emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP. Do I have a
    > second from the brotherhood?
    >
    > Of course, it's not official until I make the nomination on the
    > super-sekret web site, but I'll do just that if I get a second in
    > here...

    What? Dave's not here, man.

    kpg, Mar 27, 2009
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> PAJ wrote:

    >>> Hope it rains

    >> Well that does it!
    >>
    >> I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    >> emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP. Do I have a
    >> second from the brotherhood?
    >>
    >> Of course, it's not official until I make the nomination on the
    >> super-sekret web site, but I'll do just that if I get a second in
    >> here...

    > What? Dave's not here, man.

    Apparently not... yet further evidence that this noose froup is on life
    support.

    Frisbee®, Mar 27, 2009
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:u1W5n8wrJHA.5912
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> Well that does it!
    >>>
    >>> I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    >>> emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP. Do I have a
    >>> second from the brotherhood?
    >>>
    >>> Of course, it's not official until I make the nomination on the
    >>> super-sekret web site, but I'll do just that if I get a second in
    >>> here...

    >> What? Dave's not here, man.

    > Apparently not... yet further evidence that this noose froup is on life
    > support.

    Hey, all good thing must come to an end...apparently.

    You know, like VB6, Rule of Law, Freedom, America, That sort of thing.

    What you need to do...is get over yourself.

    kpg, Mar 27, 2009
  7. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:u1W5n8wrJHA.5912
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> Well that does it!
    >>>
    >>> I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    >>> emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP. Do I have a
    >>> second from the brotherhood?
    >>>
    >>> Of course, it's not official until I make the nomination on the
    >>> super-sekret web site, but I'll do just that if I get a second in
    >>> here...

    >> What? Dave's not here, man.

    > Apparently not... yet further evidence that this noose froup is on life
    > support.

    will you look at that...Welcome to America!

    kpg, Mar 27, 2009
  8. Frisbee®

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:45:18 -0400, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >PAJ wrote:
    >> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:12:21 -0400, "Frisbee®"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Today is MCNGP member Andy Foster's Birthday!
    >>>
    >>> He is alive and well and living on FaceBook.
    >>>

    >> Hope it rains

    >Well that does it!
    >
    >I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    >emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP.

    Haha. No thanks.
    After seeing some of your mug shots I will give it a miss.
    I only hang out with good lookers. You lot look like you have all had a
    good beating with the ugly stick!

    PAJ, Mar 27, 2009
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    PAJ wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:45:18 -0400, "Frisbee®"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> PAJ wrote:

    >>> Hope it rains

    >> Well that does it!
    >>
    >> I nominate PAJ to undergo the virgorous physical, intellectual, and
    >> emotional exam certification that is KNOW as MCNGP.

    > Haha. No thanks.
    > After seeing some of your mug shots I will give it a miss.
    > I only hang out with good lookers. You lot look like you have all had
    > a good beating with the ugly stick!

    Dude... we already have enough trouble fighting off the groupies... it would
    be WAY worse if we showed our real pics, believe me.

    Frisbee®, Mar 27, 2009
  10. Frisbee®

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:42:43 -0400, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >PAJ wrote:
    >>
    >> Haha. No thanks.
    >> After seeing some of your mug shots I will give it a miss.
    >> I only hang out with good lookers. You lot look like you have all had
    >> a good beating with the ugly stick!

    >Dude... we already have enough trouble fighting off the groupies... it would
    >be WAY worse if we showed our real pics, believe me.

    You are still way off my standard and compared to me you are minging. No
    offence intended.
    I don't just fight off the groupies. I have to beat them off with a
    sh*tty stick.

    PAJ, Mar 27, 2009

    msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 3, 2009