    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm old enough to remember when sex was dirty and the air was clean
    Neil, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Happy BD

    news:Xns96CF6EA03D31Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > Catwalker...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - I'm old enough to remember when sex was dirty and the air was clean

    Neil, it's not dirty if you do it right. BTW Happy B'day Catwalker

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Happy BD

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in

    > Neil, it's not dirty if you do it right.

    if it ain't dirty, it's no fun! ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Solution: A more subtle problem.
    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  4. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Happy BD

    LnkWizard <> rambled:

    >> - I'm old enough to remember when sex was dirty and the air was clean

    > Neil, it's not dirty if you do it right.

    Um, yes it is.

    Oh, and HB, CW.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.
    Briscobar, Sep 12, 2005
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > Catwalker...

    *ahem*

    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear CW...
    Happy birthday to you!

    Thanks! I'll be here through Thursday...try the veal!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 12, 2005
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > *ahem*

    <snip of flagrant use of 'the song'>

    now ya dun it:

    http://www.unhappybirthday.com/

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Success of those we dislike proves that luck exists.
    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  7. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > now ya dun it:
    >
    > http://www.unhappybirthday.com/

    Yeah, yeah, yeah...so sue me.

    ....uhhh...waitaminnit....

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 12, 2005
  8. Neil wrote:
    > Catwalker...

    Happy Birthday catwalker. I won't disrespect you by asking your age..

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com
    Patrick Dickey, Sep 13, 2005
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Patrick Dickey <> say in

    > Happy Birthday catwalker. I won't disrespect you by asking your age..

    for enough cash in my paypal account I will tell...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - But then again, what the heck do I know!
    Neil, Sep 13, 2005